Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should religeon b our life or should it b a part of it

Jinn_daniels

India

Here mst of the ppl seem to thnk tht religeon decides our lives course,is it r8 or should we b incharge of ur own lives n let religeon help us decide the r8 path(only when its r8,banning homosexuality is unfair,u dnt decide whts nrmal 4 othrs)

11:40 AM Jan 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Scedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Alejandro81

Colombia

You're free to choose the path you wanna follow

12:49 PM Jan 23 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

We can't say for 100% sure what "should be".. it's too difficult..

every human decides for one'self what exactly he/she understands under "religion" and what exactly he/she feels when thinks abt it..

I know that some countries pay really much attention on the religious part of their life.. maybe some ppl think they are religious freaks.. but we can not say like that.. they just were raised in such conditions, where all around have strong faith and true belief.. where everyone prays every day .. who knows, if we were born in same countries, wouldn't we be like that?.. hard to answer..

anyway.. our world is so wide with choises we can make.. we can accept religion as part of our life.. we can just read abt it and share some thoughts.. and we also can ignore everything what concerns religion..

i agree with Alejandro81 – everyone has one's way.. 

01:25 PM Jan 23 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Bt the thng is guys,religeon dosent always say the r8 thngs to do,i mean if it says kill ppl with diff life choice ,by throwing stones at thm,isnt tht unhumanly!!n few ppl blindly say n follow these thngs without using thr brains n without ne shame…..

01:45 PM Jan 23 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

yeah, right.. religions are different.. but people are different too.. you can't equate them..

and btw.. name that religion which says – kill people with different choice..??

u know that some religions already went too far from their basic thoughts?.. u know that some ppl use the name of this or that religion just to be able to control the populace?..

it's so obvious Jinn.. don't blame those who were duped.. 

02:01 PM Jan 23 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Dear yuna,i thnk u dnt fear god,u luv him n believe thrs always sm1 whose thr 2 help u no matter what,isnt it,bt religin dosnt always say the r8 thng to do,if u believe gods gona judge ppl,thn why ppl say bad thng n heart ppl

05:08 PM Jan 24 2009 |

hight

hight

Serbia and Montenegro

.... sorry folks… but god is as true as santa clause or cinderella….Innocent

05:34 PM Jan 24 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Dear hight,i thnk god is a believe dat makes us strng in our weak moments,who keeps us grounded no mattr wht me achieve.now ur absolutely free to belive wht u wnt,no 1 is gona judge u

05:43 PM Jan 24 2009 |

NairooZ

NairooZ

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

it is freedome
every one know himself more than anyother one
religions are clear
and every one know
should religion be our life or should it be part of it????
_

08:07 PM Jan 24 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

I dnt get it nairooz,u just elaborated my topic,i asked wht u thnk??n matrix,thts the thng religeon guides us to the r8 way,n it should only do tht,bt whn u follow it blindly,its gets appropriate to othrs, tht nt all the thngs r r8 to do,as humans

06:20 AM Jan 25 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

first thanks progression and welcome back,
second jinn, who invent the car knows better than any one else what is good and what is bad for it..so he write an instructions DO AND DON'T and if the user reverse the instructions…i think u will know the result….
Also the CREATOR knows best what is good and what is bad for His creation…got it?

07:31 AM Jan 25 2009 |