Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

sex emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iaoen117

iaoen117

Italy

recently, I really have serious sex problem with my boyfriend :(    He wants more sex , but I think there are many other things besides sex~ And he thinks that sex is as important as othr things  I've got really confused !! 

How important do u guys think sex is between girlfriend and her bf?????

08:10 AM Jan 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

having sex before marriage is what causes problems between couples>that's what i think though "personally"

answering ur question….i'd say kick his sorry ass and break up with him because he doesn't seem to care about you except in physical way which is ur body. 

07:44 PM Dec 26 2009 |

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

need, but should have a refine.more are bad for both health…

04:39 AM Dec 27 2009 |

RPGMorpheuS

Hungary

My opinion is very simple:  The two, have to discuss it between each other.

I like getting to know other cultures, yet, I usually don't follow anything.

I don't believe in dogma-s, anything, really. I only believe in my heart.

Because if you're a balanced person, then: you won't kill, for example.

You don't have to learn that. :P

01:33 AM Feb 12 2010 |

julywidiawati

Indonesia

just get married, and have sex 3 times a week…

07:46 AM Feb 12 2010 |

claudia-

claudia-

China

just a normal activity between you and you bf.

but if he wants more but you donnot,why do you talk to him?

or maybe you think having sex is boring or ???

why do you feel it is confused?

if you like it also you will be happy with him also.,so i think you have to ask yourself first.

09:38 AM Feb 12 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

just get married, and have sex 3 times a week…

lmao 

07:35 PM Feb 12 2010 |

javadkordi

javadkordi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

make him satisfied if you  want to save  it

11:03 AM Jul 07 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I think this is a joke Lol!

11:43 AM Jul 08 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

when women are 50 or 60 they pray for get more sex than men at her age can give to them, so enjoy now! lol

well, there is not a normal "sexual" activity or frequence, each person has different sexual needs, some like it more and some like it less. But the right is that each couple has a sexual armony.

And you don't have it. Maybe he is not doing things well enough. Talk with him honestly. tell him that you don't need so much sex, tell him that if he wants more sex he must deserve it.

If you don't enjoy the sex: Tell him that sex is not… trousers out!!!! tell him that he must kiss you first slowly and with passion, tell him that he must touch you how you like and where you like. And teach him how you like it ;D (but first you must know youserlf) tell him hat makes you feel honry if he is not enough smart to see it :P

Encourage him to surpise you and improvise more than he is now doing. Doing always the same…becomes boring and maybe you are a bit bored about the sex you get, and that is what make you desire less sex.

but relax yourself dear, sex is free and wonderfull, sex is the best way to know your husband or wife and get a healthy and true relationship full of passion and love.

Maybe he is not just enough good lover to make you feel that the sex with him is the best place in the world.

or

Maybe the problem are you instead than him, maybe you don't know yourself enough and don't try to enjoy the benefits of the best pleasure that the lifes, or Allah :) brings to people.

claudia- I liked your reply, it inspired mine :D

04:32 PM Jul 08 2010 |

ken1732

ken1732

Afghanistan

Sex is normal, but some people just need to let out, and responsible.
So…

06:42 PM Jul 08 2010 |