Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the most important thing to u in u life?

zivon263

zivon263

China

every guy has individual values on world and life,and there are many things in our life that we care,and there comes the topic .

what is the most important thing to u?why?

08:09 AM Mar 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

The most important thing in my life is to keep my parents always happy. Why??? because ,iam here this world because of them and second thing they have given me everything without i ask so its my responsibility or actually better to say its my job to keep them happy.

09:00 AM Mar 27 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

What is the most important thing in my life? I think it is Money.Money is not everything, but it is the most important thing.It makes me to live my lifestyle that I hope to lead me to my ultimate goal, a happy life.

09:29 AM Mar 27 2007 |

daisy2doraemon

China

I think the most important thing is everyone around me is always happyand healthy.

11:01 AM Mar 27 2007 |

muovipulveri

Finland

The most important thing in my life is music. I always listen to music. I can be the one with it. It's pretty hard to explain. But I am NOTHING without music, it saves me. 

May be somebody thinks that I'm selfish and I don't care other people. He/she is wrong. Music is my oxygen, I can't breathe with no it. But of course, others welfare is very important, too.

02:41 PM Mar 27 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

....................have a good health…..........

04:21 PM Mar 27 2007 |

manoura

manoura

Egypt

the most important thing in my life is love because love is life to me .

08:48 AM Mar 30 2007 |

javeedhussain

United Arab Emirates

Well, the most important thing in my life is,

To live life as my creator wants,

And of course to make my parents happy,

and also love is a part of life,

Well,

thinking about money or study has also become vital part of everybody’s life,

where he/she gets what he/she wishes without asking to anyone.

What do you think?

08:18 AM Apr 05 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

ok,thanks for all persons.as for me ,my family and my friends take up the first place in my life. they are always there but wanting  no return.i love them for what they are and what they do for me.

appreciate for all that i own now!thanks!

03:37 PM Apr 11 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

HEY PPL, I DONT THINK YOU CAN GIVE JUST ONE THING YOU CONSIDER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE. YOU KNOW, YOUR THINKING CAN BE CHANGED DAY BY DAY, MONTH BYE MONTH…....EVEN SECOND BY SECOND. MAYBE AT THE MOMENT YOU THINK IT IS THE MOST BUT AFTER THAT IT CAN BE NOTHING.

04:10 PM May 09 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

nothing is important to me right now.. just like the song of MCR~tenagers

it gos like this

..:  they say teenagers scare the living shit out of me ..

the could care less if some one would bleed…

so darkin your clothes and strike a violint post ..and maybe theyll leave you alone but not me….

this is going to be my song now..

04:14 PM May 09 2007 |