Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what will u do if a person u don't like will die?

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

i really don't like my uncle… before when he led a prosperous life he never visited us and i remember when i was a child he gave red letters(money) to the others children except me on spring festivals….........now he led a miserable life  i once said to myself:"you deserve it!" but now he is dying because of cancer. i know he will pass away soon.

should i visit him in the hospital? should i like him now? 

01:19 PM Mar 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

will you cant hold that rage inside you you should visit him and give him your blessings so that he can rest in peace so …yeah i think you really should think it over and i so sorry to hear about that .. you must be feeling terible i was there once and i hated that person too but you know he has nothing else in life so you really should give him your blessings … think it over please .

every boody can be mean in life but the get to a point when the need help so thats the help you can give him forgive the near dead ones and the dead..

thats my openion..

07:31 PM Mar 27 2007 |

akhter

akhter

Pakistan

You should visit him in hospital, because forgiveness is significance.

So you should forgive him.

05:25 AM Mar 28 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

I think you should visit him because he needs you now and its not the time to hate someone its time to let him feel that he is not alone and onthing more is that he is your uncle not unknown person, if God can forgive us then who you are , just a human ,so visit him and forget what he did to you.

09:59 AM Mar 28 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

XXFatyXX: your words are really sharp. but thanks the lord i had never cursed him to die  or i will be a fkn retarded one now!  lmao Sealed     Tongue out

03:01 PM Mar 28 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

thanks all the guys having left your comments here.and  u are very kind and broad-hearted

03:07 PM Mar 28 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

XXFatyXX : no problem…...i understand…........tnx…..Cool.........

03:25 PM Mar 30 2007 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

well..i would  tell to myself:  'Thanks God i didn't need to kill him/her"Tongue out

of course i do not wish anyone's death   but    we all will die one day, right?

In ur situation I think I would visit  ur relative  , it would be good not only for him BUT for u too…..... for sure

06:32 PM Mar 30 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Hi XXFatyXX! may I ask what does nigga mean? i looked the word up in the dictionary, but there isn't it…..........?????

01:06 PM Apr 01 2007 |

oxygen_1412

China

just pray for him/her

'cause you know, everybody in this world is meaningful, no matter he's a good or bad guy…....that's the true meaning of life, yeah?

03:47 PM Apr 01 2007 |

shak

shak

Pakistan

woww, what a nice thoughts, Selfish u r fantastic, u know i wish to write on this topic but U already wrote what i have in my mind.

after all i m ur Selfish

06:22 AM Apr 02 2007 |