Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the most important things in one's life?

hey_nova

hey_nova

Viet Nam

Job and family are the most important things to many people. And of course to unmarried people, they are love and job. So what will u do if u live in a big city and have a stable job, ur lover live in a small town where there aren't many oppurtunities to find a job suiting u. Moreover, ur lover can't leave her hometown. Will u give up ur job and come to her?

03:45 PM Mar 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nalor Li

China

I think love and career is the most important in male 's life.What do you think of that?

12:55 AM Apr 03 2007 |

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

I think that love is the most important thing in a person's life, not only the love you feel  for a man/woman but also the love you feel for your family.

"Love can move mountains, believe!"

04:21 AM Apr 03 2007 |

Jesse Zeng

Jesse Zeng

China

now ive come to find it important.perhaps health is the basis of love and many other thing,yet it’s something material,while love and other emotions and thoughts are spiritual.this is perhaps a profound question.after all,we can and we ought to enjoy our life.thank u all the same!

03:22 PM Apr 04 2007 |

barbie85girl

Syrian Arab Republic

in my opinion …true love..real friendship…obedience of parents…

09:29 PM Aug 03 2007 |

Mouniradel

Mouniradel

Egypt

emotions love LIFE

11:03 PM Aug 03 2007 |

hansome2

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

love,family and honesty most important.

06:19 AM Aug 15 2007 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Hi there,

Probably the most significant question we can ask ourselves is what is the most important thing in life. Many would consider money or financial success as the most important factor in life. 

Good health would be high on anyones priorities, and i beleive that the presence of love in ones life is also of major importance.

Have a nice day…

ILyas

07:44 AM Aug 15 2007 |

lovesara

China

family friend and job are the most important things in life. you have to work to get materials for living, and you need sb to share you happiness and grief, sb you love and love you back, they are you family and frineds.

08:28 AM Aug 15 2007 |

lovesara

China

What ILyas said is right, i totally agree. You can not do anthing without health. so excise yourself to keep fit!

have a good day! 

08:31 AM Aug 15 2007 |

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Hi Sara,

Thank you for your comments and I would propose that wisdom is the most important thing in life. The best definition of wisdom that I know is “ the best means to achieve the best ends”. Wisdom is needed to achieve the best results in the myriad decisions we all need to make daily in our personal, financial, family, work, community lives.

Each one of us has a unique mindset or set of beliefs which is continuously changing and which we use to make decisions, each of which has significant roll on effect on how the rest of our lives turn out. These mindsets are determined by the unique environments we have grown up in, our age, our education and the cumulative impact that each life experience has had on us.

Our unique mindset is either working in our favor or working against us in each and every situation that we face. One way that we can test how online our thinking is in a particular situation is to look at the results we achieve as a result of the actions we took. Good results means our governing beliefs were online, bad results means that we need to re-evaluate our beliefs to determine what caused the negative outcome.

Have a good time,

ILyas

09:50 AM Aug 15 2007 |