Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Improve English with the world

tnas

tnas

Brazil

Hi folks,

I'm a beginner  english student and I'd like improve my english talking with others peoples around the world. In really, I'd like to know about other cultures too. My gmail is: nascimenthiago @ gmail . com (without spaces, obviously).

See you!!!!

04:07 PM Mar 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tnas

tnas

Brazil

Where are you from? I'm from Brazil and want make other friends. Maybe we will can to be good friends :).

02:00 PM Mar 28 2007 |

lotis

lotis

Singapore

actually i'm not good at english…but nowdays i tried to study english more than before…. i really want to make friends and to be a good friend for someone :)

02:33 PM Mar 28 2007 |

tnas

tnas

Brazil

I'm not good at english too. Because this, I look up to talk with other english students. Moreover, I like to talk very much. I have studying a bit more now. The problem is that I need more practice. So, I hope that my new friends help me in this.

02:53 PM Mar 28 2007 |

masterbg

masterbg

Bulgaria

I'm a beginner  english student hi everybody

09:12 PM Mar 28 2007 |

fazilah4

fazilah4

Malaysia

learning is a process. find out where i wrote in that life talk or ask english forum. anyway learn english 30 minutes a day is better than 5 hours a week.

02:33 AM Mar 29 2007 |

tnas

tnas

Brazil

I suggest that everybody present yourselves here. Speak about your country,  preferences, so on. Therefore, we can know our better. Who begin??? :)

11:37 AM Mar 29 2007 |

tnas

tnas

Brazil

I'm thankfull for the correction. As I already said, I'm a beginner english student, so I appreciate a lot every suggestions and corrections.

But until now, nobody presented yourself. Just as a begin, I'd like to know the job of each one. Each forum's member will can speak about your own work, your activities, likes and dislikes, so on.

Regards!!!!

06:37 PM Mar 29 2007 |

tnas

tnas

Brazil

¬¬

08:04 PM Mar 29 2007 |

joe1979

joe1979

China

HI,Faty

nice to meet you here,i am joe from China ,i want to make friends with you,i am elder than you,i am 29, i am an accountant ,although i don't like my job ,i still work hard everyday ,i am dreaming of going abroad and learn something about the other country ,including culture \custom \people \ animal etc

12:16 AM Mar 30 2007 |