Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you all do for a living?

Catrachita

Catrachita

Honduras

I am a Quality Control Inspector at a US Company..what about yourself?

06:49 PM Mar 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

s640663

s640663

China

i am working as a project engineer in a construction company. we build condomuniums, commercial buildings, schools and sports complex etc.. a lot of pressure due to a lot of coordinations between among a lot of parties involved in this project. .

04:33 AM Mar 31 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

tnx cat and I think my english will be better in the future…......

07:39 AM Apr 01 2007 |

sopeace

sopeace

China

I'm a teacher in a college in the north part of China.

07:41 AM Apr 01 2007 |

Lubka

Lubka

Slovakia

Im a student but in future I would like to work in massmedias, especially in TV :)

09:57 AM Apr 01 2007 |

Simple

Simple

China

I work in the sales department in a company , introduce our products to the ones who want to buy it.

But i am not a good saleswoman, i am not sure if I like this job, I even don't know what kind of job i really like…...

Just working for money….................Frown

12:50 PM Apr 01 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

Simple, what is wrong working for money? I think most people work to earn some money. As a saleswoman you have a good opportunity to make a lot of money.The more you sell the more you make money.If you have a lot of money, you can do many things you like.
If you don’t like your job, that is the problem.I think if you try hard there are some ways you can do to solve it.

04:39 AM Apr 03 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

wendy, I loved my English teacher.She introduced me to English, a wonderful and sophisticated language that I enjoy learning.
I think it is normal to feel exhausted sometimes when doing our job.But it doesn’t mean we have to change our job because of it.
I don’t think we have to keep our job forever, times, needs and jobs change.Are you ready?

05:18 AM Apr 03 2007 |

Simple

Simple

China

Yes,that's ture. Work as a saleswoman, I can earn much more than other jobs I can do …..

I should work hard to ear more money and do things I'd like to…..

Cool

07:28 AM Apr 03 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Endorado:

Yes i agree people shouldn't change their jobs without serious consideration… after we have to keep our pots boiling…...........

i know i should be pround of my job of being a teacher,but i sometimes i ask myself:wendy, if you have lots of money, would you go on the present job?"  the answer is :"no"......

Now my biggest hope is that i will love my job better in the future,,,,,,,,

09:16 AM Apr 03 2007 |

Johnny1

Johnny1

Ukraine

I'm a student. So i do everything that i want for my living.. -)))

09:27 AM Apr 03 2007 |