Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you all do for a living?

Catrachita

Catrachita

Honduras

I am a Quality Control Inspector at a US Company..what about yourself?

06:49 PM Mar 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

edorado

Indonesia

I’m working for a leading technology company.My job is to help our customers how to use and solve any problems they have with our products, PC, Laptop and Printer as well as monitor.Computer Technology is always fascinating me.I like my job, dealing with people and computer is a challenging one.But to be honest what motivated me to work for the company, first of all is money.
Catrachita, what motivates you to work at your current company ?

04:43 AM Mar 29 2007 |

linkuen

Taiwan

Good point.. Working for money

I am working in a Accounting department for a cement company . Deal with accounting affair every day.

But I have lots of time to do my learning in the working hour, learning english,learning computer,leaming all  skills  I need.

09:12 AM Mar 29 2007 |

riz116

India

I work for market research company. You might have heard the name of Harris Interactive services.

11:12 AM Mar 29 2007 |

zolinjo

zolinjo

Croatia

i am an fire man,that is very hard job but interesting

07:57 AM Mar 30 2007 |

rohini23

rohini23

India

I am a Office executive one of a  Prestigious Oraganisation here i do all office routine work on computer , i am very good literate with computer, all types of job doing on this, i m satisfied with this job and money, but surching for more needs.

09:56 AM Mar 30 2007 |

oyuna

oyuna

Mongolia

I am journalist. But I am working as a coordinator in Mongolia and Singaporian joint venture programm. My responsibility is helping to foreign teachers working and living  in Mongolia as possible as comportable. Also of course help for students and organizing the Computer based examination to UK. I think, my english is getting better day by day. When I was join that work my english was awful. My workmates are really nice people. They helped me lot improving my english.

10:10 AM Mar 30 2007 |

Catrachita

Catrachita

Honduras

Wow!! how interesting and exciting jobs you all have! This site is definitely visited by very interesting individuals, I am proud to be part of it.
edorado I like my job, but as you, I’m also looking forward to improve my economic status, yes money it’s the main reason I work for!.
And Faty must be fun doing nothing all day long ha? getting your beauty sleep and all that, perhaps that’s the reason you are such a beautiful girl because that is you in the picture right?

03:18 PM Mar 30 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

i have been an English teacher for almost four years  but i have to admit that my english isn't good enough. so these years i have been making every effort to improve it so that i won't feel nervous before class. My students often ask me to help them and i will try my best to help them go out of their difficulties but at the same time sometimes i  hope others can help me…........... 

Maybe i will change my job in the future 'cause i feel exausted sometimes….........

But maybe i will go on doing this job forever…...................Undecided

who knows….....oops!

03:27 PM Mar 30 2007 |

Catrachita

Catrachita

Honduras

English Teacher! oohh…that explains why you write such good English.

03:42 PM Mar 30 2007 |

Catrachita

Catrachita

Honduras

Faty you know what? I really like you, you don’t know this, but I really enjoy reading your messages, the way you throw stuff back to me, I love it ! I mean, it’s fun! it makes it all more interesting! I’m actually learning something out of you Faty! Please don’t ever stop visiting this site you make it a lot funner, and you are truly a beautiful young girl I mean it, and smart too :-)

04:48 PM Mar 30 2007 |