Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can there be a child of 80 years ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

What is the relation between age & matyrity of mind ?

Do we mature with age ?

& What is the relation between experience, understaniding & maturity ?

Can there be child of 80 years & an old man of 8 years ?

03:08 AM Feb 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

We learn from experiences. But do we learn to be better from that? I think I’m with ryo. Inteligence plays the role.

05:18 AM Feb 10 2009 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

they say that being young or old is a state of mind and it's true.when people are  still able to  understand a joke,to feel a heart,to discover new things,then they still have a child's heart.those people are the most interesting ones in this world.

i also think about people who just keep the immature side of a child.it's like that they don't learn from their experience.

04:53 PM Feb 10 2009 |

The Secret

The Secret

Brazil

The life as a circul it start with weak and finish with week Cry

05:00 PM Feb 10 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

It is about character.. :)

My grandma is funny..And has a great power of loving life..

I never see her in a bad mood. she is always so happy…

Laughs sooo much :) and tell funny and historical stories to her grandchildren..

Ppl say me i look like her about laughting much.. :P i can smile witout a reason..

But if i am angry, anyone cant make me laugh :P

_

Life is still funny and deserve to see everyone laughs.

You should have all ages that u feel urself.

If you feel u old, wait ur day of dieing.. :P

But there are too many things should be done before wait ur end day :)

06:59 PM Feb 10 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

to be a child in 80 ,it's a problem .. we start to be mature after adolescence , in 13, 18, 24 or maybe 40 …etc

the adolescence is very important as an interim period. but it's not comfortable to us. it's an emotional period . i think it's not good to be late..

to be mature person does not mean to let down our glee :P

10:29 PM Feb 10 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

According to psychologists,we aquire understanding upto the age 12-14 year (approx) & then live with that.

This is the time we are conditioned & provded with some kind of parameters which become our 'self' afterwards, It makes decides attitude  upon whom we never doubt.

It is difficult to recognise it change becomes very difficult & near about imposssible.

A great intlligence is required to watch it, understand it & cahnge it.

02:15 AM Feb 11 2009 |

Brian Learns To Rock

China

After reading your post, I thought of a movie called <The Curious Case of Benjamin Button>. Have you ever watched it, Sir ? Just like what's inside the movie, everyone's getting older and older each day, except Benjamin Button. Why ? Is Benjamin Button who we all wanna be? Not everyone. What matters is not how long you have lived untill now but how much you've experienced and how much you understand what you've been through. That's the key! And at many times, people can't see through life. What is life on earth ? Life is a chain of ups and downs. It's inside everybody's heart. We all forget why we are here in the world in numerous cases. Everyone should find some time to discover who we are and what we are. Thank you~

03:44 AM Feb 11 2009 |