Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

loneliness

naomi2008

naomi2008

China

have you ever feel lonely,what do u do when you feel lonely

03:27 AM Feb 11 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

endurereality

United States

become happy in my loneliness and isolation !  by absorbing everything around me , music , art, idea, my mind . . . :o

03:43 AM Feb 11 2009 |

sxy_cute_boy

France

i must go my girlfriend :)

07:13 AM Feb 11 2009 |

Chandler2006

China

when i feel lonely, i always watch the movie .sometimes i watch the movie all day.and that is it.just watch the movie.don't do anything,ever don't think anything.but in my heart , i know it is not what i like ,i just use that way to kill the time,and force me  not to face the reality of the life.and avoid to think about the failure.after a day,or a while,when i wake up,i start to work hard again.so somethimes loneness is the way for me to cure myself.

09:19 AM Feb 11 2009 |

_jaedeN_

_jaedeN_

Turkey

Fenerbahce fans are always lonely at Turkish Super League =)

04:01 PM Feb 11 2009 |

nil_fm

nil_fm

Turkey

jaeden,

although i support Beşiktaş,it's was a nice joke…we're brother teams always….CoolFener is our small bro,too…Cool

05:30 PM Feb 11 2009 |

obvious

obvious

Yemen

I think, everyone feels lonely from time to time. 

you can do anything exciting. I usually  spend time with some friends, play some video games, surf the Internet, listen to some favorite music, watch movies…...etc. you can do so many things to stay away from feeling lonlySmile    

10:03 PM Feb 11 2009 |

Latin Guy

Latin Guy

Mexico

i think the only time i feel lonely was when i got lost in a mall …i was like 5 years..!!!....ha!....i mean i have many friends and there are many things to do for keeping away the loneliness!!!!

12:27 AM Feb 12 2009 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

I feel miserable, so I try to think about other things.

I go to web chats, or I watch tv, or Iread a book,things like that.

02:38 AM Feb 12 2009 |

black_rebecca

China

Everybody feels lonely sometimes, even if you are surrounded by lots of people, this is a part of life. At least I think so.

03:41 AM Feb 12 2009 |

zbb2008

zbb2008

China

when i feel lonely , i will have a cup of tea or coffee and walk around “westlake” . sometimes just watching the sky , talking to star and moon . i will enjoy myself when loneliness , because most time i’m a happy boy.

03:51 AM Feb 12 2009 |