Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SMILLING IS A CHARITY.....

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Smiling in the face of your brother is charity,"Smile Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said in a hadith authenticated by Al-Albani. 

"Smiling in the face of your brother is charity and pouring out from your bucket into your brother's bucket is charity,"Smile Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) said in a hadith authenticated by Al-Albani. 
In Islam, every Muslim is obliged to give to charity in whatever form to boost his piety and spread wealth and goodwill among the whole community. It's no surprise then that the Arabic word tasadaqa (to give charity) is derived from the word "sadaqa" which means tell the truth or be sincere. 
Allah (SWT) says in the Holy Qur'an: (Ye will not attain unto piety until ye spend of that which ye love. And whatsoever ye spend, Allah is aware thereof.) {Aal 'Imran 3:92} 
Therefore voluntary charity, or sadaqa, which is different than the zakah - the compulsory alms that are collected each year - should be part of every Muslim's daily life. The Prophet (PBUH) said that every good deed is charityeven a smile in the face of others is charity.Smile

01:14 PM Feb 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

I'LL WAIT MATRIX OPINION FOR THAT….COZ U TALK A BIG WORDS…..EMMMM NEED DEEP THINKINGLaughing

06:39 AM Mar 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

oh BLINK,
we were waiting u from a long time…...where were u man?!!...to know that every man has his diffecult times which he can't escape from hisKiss......Laughing.....so i wanna u to advice Matrix coz he don't know or don't expectWink

08:48 AM Mar 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"By the way what kind of advice Matrix need? ."
then u didn't folow the conversation between me and him …
but i forget where we make it ….emm ..in some topic here…
at all events, he will come soon and tell u byhemselfWink

12:23 PM Mar 13 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

U CAN SMILE AGAIN HAHAHASmile

06:08 AM Mar 14 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

Alyiah,
listen to Rosella adviceWink

06:22 AM Mar 14 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

LYNX,Cool...
HAHAHAHA…..A DEFORMEDWink EGYTION PROVERB..:)

07:08 AM Mar 14 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

LYNX,

07:25 AM Mar 14 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

LASTLY LYNX,

08:19 AM Mar 14 2009 |

lala_smith

lala_smith

Jordan

but dont smile like foolish Laughing

this means be kinde and cool with your friends, family and others Smile 

10:42 AM Mar 14 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

ooh, CRANberry,
what a poem!.....it is delicious…..hahahahaSmile...
Rosella,
i agree with u…..we can give her 3 last chances…..hahahaaWink..
lala,
nice to see u here….

11:56 AM Mar 14 2009 |