Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you have self confidence?

ambitious rody

Egypt

actually,self confidence is an essential issue for our life.so if you are confident ,be sure that you will overcome the majority of your problems,but is that confidence be high or low according to the situations?i mean if people appreciate you ,you be more confident than if they degrade you?or it's just something inside you that couldn't change ,whatever the obstacles you have?what do you think about that??share it with us

11:40 AM Feb 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

marielle-H

marielle-H

China

I'm  lack of confident ,but actually it is very important in our life ,everything need it

11:54 AM Feb 19 2009 |

vidivici

China

maybe people have different attitude towards things I'm doing, but if I have evidence to prove that I can do it and everything goes well , then naturely I will gather enough confidence.

01:35 PM Feb 19 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

yes, i have…

04:45 PM Feb 19 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Yeaa i have self confidence..

But i have to confess that

> I was always successfull.. So when i do something i always think if i will succeed it again , or not..

What ppl will think about me if i cant do it well…

:P

So somtimes i force myself too much to save my old place :D,

I know…... I dont have to be good always!

Hmm but…. butt….:S i dont know :P how i will continue

05:04 PM Feb 19 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Yup,ne doubt ;)

05:27 PM Feb 19 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

in your opinions,what are the most factors that make one  loses his confidence,are there some problems during childhood as bad treatments of parents ,or it's just how person appreciates himself?in my opinion,i think it's the most important,

i see many good persons but lose the confidence,at  the same time ,i see other persons have disability but are so confident

so just we must know our points of strength to improve them,our points of weakness ,we must avoid them

08:43 PM Feb 19 2009 |

vidivici

China

It depends. I believe that in different culture, to different extent , people tend to be influenced by their parents or friends. If self-dependent is encouraged, maybe they will have greater confidence.

04:11 AM Feb 20 2009 |

Emily _ai mei li

China

I believe that one person need others' recognition to built his confidence.condition,people arround him,character…many things influenced him

05:12 AM Feb 20 2009 |