Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who is a perfect girl for marriage?

m_put

m_put

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hello friends
What are the main characters of a good girl for marriage?
Thank you very much
Mohammad

05:10 AM Apr 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

heena

India

see Mohammad u asked a very complicated Q u know! it totally depends on u want u really need from ur wife , it depends on ur expectations from her . so think about it that what u really want from her make a list no i am not joking really u have to make a list of ur expectations from her side.

see u right Good girl there r different definations of good girl so it is very difficult u know but u just sit down think with which type of girl u want to spend ur full life the bar going girl or home oriented u know! so u will find ur own defination of GOOD GIRL !

Hope my advice help u to find ur girl . all the best!

03:00 PM Apr 08 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

i think perfect girl for marriage is , the one who is responsible who know her job toward her husband and her children, the one who respect other people,understanding ,caring and loving and the one who stand behind her husband in his sadness and happness moments. The one who obey her husband.

hope this will help you .

08:57 AM Apr 09 2007 |

rohini23

rohini23

India

hi,

i appriciate and agree with the replay of heena, realy it will be depand on your quality and choice of girl.

you get it ,all the best.

11:13 AM Apr 09 2007 |

Anano

Anano

Georgia

nobody is perfect…

09:21 PM Apr 09 2007 |

jerome_odero

Philippines

yeah, i second emotion… no body is perfect.. until you accept that person then that's the time that your love covers her imperfection!! be realistic… yet hopeful… =) just enjoy life… be contented anyway and be happy always even if you do have a partner or you dont… many people love you though… stay happy… happiness is a choice… ok… yah have a nice day! Cool

11:09 PM Apr 09 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

I don’t think we need a perfect girl. Nobody is perfect!!
Why don’t you dream hard to find your dream girl, and dream someday you will find her and ask her to marry you.If you are lucky, your dream will come true. If that really happens, please tell me right away, Good luck!!

05:27 AM Apr 10 2007 |

sarahxing

sarahxing

China

The one who konwn cooking

Beauty

Honesty

It's OK!

06:24 AM Apr 10 2007 |

shak

shak

Pakistan