Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who is a perfect girl for marriage?

m_put

m_put

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hello friends
What are the main characters of a good girl for marriage?
Thank you very much
Mohammad

05:10 AM Apr 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MeM

MeM

United Arab Emirates

Cool Me

09:18 AM Apr 10 2007 |

qqpplzp

China

In my heart ,

She must be faithful to her fiance, and loves him deeply.

Except that, nothing is important.

10:32 AM Apr 10 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

actually no one here in this world is perfect thats the truth each and every one of us has some thing weird or some problem or any thing .. that is life no perfect ppl so if your going to marie some one just make sure she has a good heart and soul not like mine .

02:26 PM Apr 10 2007 |

Hasan ah

Hasan ah

Qatar

mmmmmmmmmmmmm i dont know Undecided

01:13 PM Apr 11 2007 |

karen1101aqun

China

there  is  no  fixed standard  in  this  question.

the  girl  who  is  fit  you  and  loves  you 

is  the  girl  in you r mind

01:49 PM Apr 11 2007 |

m_put

m_put

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Thank you very much for invaluable comments and replies. My purpose to ask this question was that anyone who loves you and you love her is not appropriate. Just do not think about your love and dreams, be real person.

It is a basic rule that no one is perfect but we can move through perfectness certainly.

Please send additional comments

I will appreciate them.

Thank you

Mohammad

12:32 PM Apr 12 2007 |

sniperamesh

India

the one for whom you are the perfect match and the one who you can make a good winning team with

01:40 PM Feb 06 2011 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

love is essential in everything and in marriage more because you can't get close to someone who is not really dear to you.when everything flies away,love remains.and real love is loving who fit your real soul not what you pretend to be.it is accepting your partner as s/he is.

most people fear love and marry for strange reasons and marriage becomes a failure and an emotional hell.if you love your job,you'll do your best..and if you love your wife/husband you'll give the best.this is to be real to me . 

02:01 PM Feb 06 2011 |

azizurrahmanfalahi

India

Smile

07:38 AM Jul 08 2012 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Me :D

09:14 AM Jul 10 2012 |