Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is love

Marton

Marton

China

different cultures in different countries i would like to know your understanding of love I have lost my love Maybe i do not know what is love

02:01 PM Apr 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

the title of this thread reminded me on this song)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo 

11:49 AM Apr 06 2009 |

qdliuxu

China

Actually, I have lost my love last week. I love the girl so much. She love me too. But, bcs of her parents' idea, we have to….. Real-life is stonger than the Love.,,

02:28 PM Apr 06 2009 |

Nantala

Colombia

LOVE…?!!!! AMORE,   AMOR,  MILOSCKARLEKLIEBEAIMER….You can see the same word in different languagues, so the meaning is only one: Your own Feeling.

Maybe LOVE IS: poetry, wind, song, tears, hearth..anyway love is a subject feeling and it always will be in your body in your veins, in your fingers, in your soul…DONT ASK WHAT IS LOVE…ONLE FEEL ITOK SEE YOULaughing

09:03 PM Apr 06 2009 |

donniex

China

love is a kind of devotion with your heart and soul and not to ask for something.

06:40 AM Apr 07 2009 |

hh64

Syrian Arab Republic

Love of true love

True love should not be any liewho ? love girl or boy or any people without lie

01:42 PM Apr 07 2009 |

hh64

Syrian Arab Republic

True love is God one of the messengers and prophets of God and God only

01:56 PM Apr 07 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

we take and taste the love in different ways, we love everyone in different ways.. i love you not like anybody, i don't know how !and don't want to know  :)))

06:59 PM Apr 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I belive.. coz im fall in love n my bf who is my bf formore than 2 year .. almost 27 months :) i love him ..

love for me ? hm.. me with my bf unerstand us each other.. we talk , walk, kiss , hug ,etc.. um.. its beautiful feeling i feel..

have person like my bf.. who is my listening .. i can tell him all ! even all my problems or life.. :)

11:20 AM Apr 08 2009 |

rusf48

rusf48

Russian Federation

who can explain? haha

only thing i can tell – if u ask yourself are you in love to smb, you aren't then.

lol 

04:45 PM Apr 08 2009 |

T-ya

T-ya

Malaysia

is love so sweet?i think i hv lost this sense..unfortunately

huhu..

hey bloggers,join me 

http://ghostinsomniac.blogspot.com/

05:00 PM Apr 08 2009 |