Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is love

Marton

Marton

China

different cultures in different countries i would like to know your understanding of love I have lost my love Maybe i do not know what is love

02:01 PM Apr 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

onlyxia

China

whatever, i don`t believe in love

02:18 PM Apr 04 2009 |

Hong Kong

love is compliacted nd annoying

could be good could be bad

it can make u feel sad,happy,angry,jealous,worry,afraid…

問世間情是何物?直教生死相許…

03:26 PM Apr 04 2009 |

ramesh.sinha1

India

LOVE IS the source of Happiness and joy to life.

IT'S a passion  that would transform you …..

It's all about giving…. and caring for other !

12:06 AM Apr 05 2009 |

Darcyhu

Darcyhu

China

love is such a feeling, feel what she feel, and do what she want to do.

think about her, and take care about her,

01:47 AM Apr 05 2009 |

onlyxia

China

Good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02:00 AM Apr 05 2009 |

neil

neil

India

love is that felling which could force you to do very strange things…......

it makes you laugh when you are alone

love makes you cry even when u r celebrating.

it makes u cry without tears in your eyes…....

it makes you fly without wings.

when you love someone or loved by someone, u fell yourself in heaven…...but if someone betrayed you then love is not less than hell…....

11:48 AM Apr 05 2009 |

neil

neil

India

kitty you must not hate love…....if something wrong happened with you surely you would not be responsible for thatneither love…....how u can hate love ,,,,,,cant u love ur parents ,,,,,cant u love your friends and last but not least cant u love weguys…......i think u do love so never say this again that you hate love…........

05:36 PM Apr 05 2009 |

zeinabou

zeinabou

Egypt

Love is an inexplicable feeling it comes out of the blue ..You cannot reject it when it comes…You cannot stay it when it leavs… 

08:23 PM Apr 05 2009 |

salmonbell1

Singapore

Love is the ultimate experience of life.

When a person goes to last bed or dead, all the money what you earned or all the cars and suits will not stand up for you, but only the love which you have showed to others will stand up for you.

Love is the meaning of living.

It will tell you how effectively you have lived your life.

Love is to be loved. When you love the love, the love will also love you,when something goes wrong love will become worst devil in yourself, but then standup see the world and start loving something.

When a person in love his face will glow in beauty. It goes on….............AS someone said earleir it is an inexplicable feeling. Trueeeeeeeee

04:06 AM Apr 06 2009 |

lovelylily2005

China

What is love? Love is the feeling which makes your heart full of happiness、beat fasterly and earnestly to share with others. Love is the most precious thing in the world,even though it disappears quickly some times.So don't reject it, and you are lucky if you fell in love with someone or be loved by someone.

07:48 AM Apr 06 2009 |