Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love or money?

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

I think, women for money; men for love… because, women love money… men love women (beautiful women)Embarassed

10:44 PM Apr 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

herewing

herewing

Hong Kong

Have u hear a song : MONEY BUY ME LOVE…....I prefer earn $$ myself & don't depend on others, then I can purely enjoy the taste of love~~

08:04 AM Dec 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel love & money Can't be separated,my opinion is that to make a life a man & a woman lives together… & In an ideal family man works ,to earn money to fulfill the house hold needs & woman takes the responsibility to make house with that money,& accept love of the man, woman is receptive of the love & it makes a perfect couple..

woman's responssibility is to spent the money  not for herself but for both.. 

05:19 PM Dec 21 2007 |

弹指*清心

弹指*清心

China

If like your conceit,Men love money and beautiful women,except these ,they didn't love anythings.If they do anythinhs,Because they want to have them,So,they didn't love women and didn't for love.

07:13 AM Dec 22 2007 |

miss zhang

miss zhang

China

the both are important for me~

07:54 AM Dec 22 2007 |

defour

defour

China

when a woman fall in love with a male ,money is import;

but when a man like a woman ,money isnot import yet!

because money cannot buy love!

07:59 AM Dec 22 2007 |

silinwei

silinwei

China

i think it's difficul to answer this quetion.becacuse,it's different for different people.for example,if those who are in hungry and cold,most of them should choose the money.for them,money mean life.however,if one has enough money,he or she may look forward to real love.i agreed with one answer above,that is because we now have both of them(money and love).we can think how to choose the two things.though i agreed with love is the most impotant,i think we should regard of the difference groups.

08:51 AM Dec 22 2007 |

hands_1411

hands_1411

Viet Nam

I don't know what did the topic creator really mean when he mention this matter. 

Really, love is more important than money.

Can we buy a lover with money ?

02:42 PM Dec 22 2007 |

xiaojing0105

China

all  important.Mont was cost  by a man and a woman. 

02:48 PM Dec 22 2007 |

-xing-

-xing-

Indonesia

Life without money is hard..  But,

Life without Love is the same meaning as missing the goal of Life itself..

i can live without money, but i can't live without love.. i live till rite now isn't coz i wanna find money, but becoz i have love..

07:49 PM Dec 22 2007 |

Unanna

Unanna

Russian Federation

I want both love and money ;)

09:29 PM Dec 22 2007 |