Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love or money?

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

I think, women for money; men for love… because, women love money… men love women (beautiful women)Embarassed

10:44 PM Apr 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

WHEAT

WHEAT

China

I  agree with you . But you see ,when a woman has  got enough money ,she  still wants a good man,a lover or a husband.

03:05 AM Dec 23 2007 |

WHEAT

WHEAT

China

To me ,mon&love are both important.

03:07 AM Dec 23 2007 |

Strength1313

Lithuania

it’s better to look for girl than you don’t have a lot money. but there are people who have wife’s jus for family relationship. atohers girls are just a game for wich they have to pay. I think it’s ugly life style. I prefer real love

09:43 PM Oct 08 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

the rich pl will not be have a true love. cuz money can't buy ppl's heart. true love needs time to develop. only time can prove the value of love.

if ur real men money is not problem,two ppl can  encourage each other, can work together to have a happy family. love is the basis of family!!!

07:20 AM Oct 09 2008 |

kevinvivian

China

why are you study hard? why are you work hard? undoubtedly, you want to make money! why money? it make your life easier and happier! however,if you don’t have love, you will find that the money in your hand is just like some paper ! love is important than money !

08:23 AM Dec 05 2008 |

Luna_Darkness

Israel

of course who don't love money?! XDDDD

but until things that they important __

08:17 PM Dec 14 2008 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Muslim countriesdont need love because they BUY women. ( I have been to arab countries nd they wanted to BUY my wife.)

12:18 AM Dec 15 2008 |

endurereality

United States

Love> the world

12:53 AM Dec 15 2008 |

karonkang

China

Two things are important,money can't buy really happiness,so love is important,but I want to say,no money to guarantee the basic life,you don't have the qualification to chase love

02:06 AM Dec 15 2008 |

solla

solla

Germany

in my point of view before we get love we must get mony because mony help so much to save love ,to make it much better and power,but i have been choosed betwin the both i prefer love even if i will live poor .

06:51 AM Dec 15 2008 |