Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about sex before marriage?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I want to know it.. coz for example muslim musn't make sex before marriage..

what bout ur opinion ?

06:42 PM May 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yes, now i understand well :)

08:28 PM May 07 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

:D

Hoho.. i wonder how much you are proud of ur post and sentnces :)

U make u be used by other boys.. ohoo it is 1.ly a revilement,,not a sin!

I always say that i dont like Europen culture and undrstanding of life..

It is a terrible thing.. Thanks allah i am not an Europen..

I mostly see me, in Middle East ppl, Mezapotamian Anatolian, African, and Asian ppl..

And unfortunally the europa has a lot ppl thinks same.. And hope Qıyamet (the last day of life) is near..

I suggest you read HISTORY

Do u know them?? they are Lut!

plss search about them, and share ur opinion with me..

They became stone, when having sex! like animals!! :S:S

08:33 PM May 07 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

dear patii,

i wanna to ask u ,what's your opinion about your Q? why muslim musn't make sex before marriage.?.

08:34 PM May 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

talknow

we…catholic dont marriage in 18 years old.. in fact we can marriage for 18 years old..but i havent enough money to celebrate it.. and i want to have nig party for marriage ;) ofc important..celebrate in church .. ;) heh ;)

second.. im young.. im in high school..i want to go study..after study i will marry .. :) now i have bf who i love and he is as my husband ;P

08:37 PM May 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Nabila

hm .. lots of muslim told me ''If u have sex before marriage u will be in hell'' i think its they reason Xd

but i dont believe it ;]

and i didnt say that muslim musnt sex before marriage..coz im certainty that some muslim do it before marriage :D

CaN I CrY

Im pround that i live in europe . i think europe and american is the best continents ;) heh. ;] Thx God that i dont live in Asia !!!!!!!!!

shiiit.. u know i laughed what u wrote? become stone ! lol , hahaha. sory but it made me fun .. its not truth ;P

its probably only LEGEND !!!!! not real life xD

I have never met sb who become stone after make sex before marriage :D

08:41 PM May 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

for talknow

sory.. not for 18years old.. only FROM 18 years old we can marry :P

08:42 PM May 07 2009 |

meyou92

meyou92

Algeria

CaN I CrY; I'm really proud of you Smile!! you said meaningful words.. and I agree with you at every word you said !! do never let them control you or cheat you someway.. I know you are clever, u won't fall in that mistake; you know sex is a big sin !! remember when you will face Allah.. and what will you answer him when he asks you about what you did in your life ! it's true, everybody want sex; but I shall never do it before marriage !!  be patient untill marriage, then do whatever you want about sex !! inshallah we won't make it… 

Can I Cry. keep your respect and dignity, I'm proud of you !!

08:42 PM May 07 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Well, as an occidental person I have an occidental mind =P I think it is not bad to have sex before marriage, if you love him/her so much. What is the problem? That most of teenager think they are in love, but actually they aren't. If you have been with your boyfriend with 2,5 years it is a long time, so I guess you are really in love ;)

Sex ain't a good or a bad thing. I believe that in occidental and oriental countries it is the same. Some people in the occidental world wait for loving someone to have sex, they can not marry with his/her loved person cause we usually want to have a career, a work and being adoults before marry. In oriental countries they just marry with them cause your society is different. I have heard about girls who have got married in arab countries. It is impossible in our countries, so we don't wait to get married =P

Can I Cry, Pati to have sex with his boyfriend doesn't mean that she will be used, if they love each other.

Pati, love is a problem, cause you can love your bf but you can never be sure if your boyfriend loves you as much as you do. Of course that if you are planning to have sex with him you won't listen at us =P but I recommend you not to do it wherever and to have everything under control, cause pregnateship is a problem ;)

08:43 PM May 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

talknow

Hm…ofc our religion dont allow for it.. but i think lots of ppl dont observe it.. they do what they want..:)

marriage from 18 years old.. 

sex? ofc after marriage.. but we dont allow it.. I have never heard that i cant do it before marriage..

lots of my friends did it and they are enjoying ;]

08:45 PM May 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

SantiagoC

thx for ur comment ! u understand me ! heh ;)

yeah ur word is really ;] heh. ;)

and trust me.. i love my bf.. i know his family.. and i told with his mother and she said '' he is very constant in feelings. i know that he loves me so much ! he didnt meet with other girls :) and etc :P

i trust him, love and i know that im ready to do it ;]

08:48 PM May 07 2009 |