Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about sex before marriage?

91patii

91patii

Poland

I want to know it.. coz for example muslim musn't make sex before marriage..

what bout ur opinion ?

06:42 PM May 07 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

ok patii, it's not so clear!! why you will get married at future? you can to live your life as you live now .. you can to have children and live with your lover without any rules..

if you live as you want in your country now , what married will give you at future ?

08:51 PM May 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Nabila

yeah its good reason.. For example mu aunt.. she is religious.. u know every sunday church etc.. i think she made sex after marriage..

but .. but my mum.. my mum didnt marriage and have two children.. me and my bro.. :) my mum believe in God.. but she isnt as religious as her sister ( mu aunt )

for my mum marry isnt important.. coz its truth when we love each other.. why we must marry ?

but u know. i want to marry .. coz it must be great feeling.. u know that ur parner is ur husband.. hope for whole life :)

08:55 PM May 07 2009 |

amirlashkari22

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

In my opinion, sex before marriage is a good thing if both involved ppl completely agree to do it.

But it's better that they're in love with each other and then do this, not just those one night relations.

We all need to get many experiences in our lives and sex is not an exception, but you should do this when you know you're really ready for it, all ppl can know when they really are so. 

08:56 PM May 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

thx ami.. i agree with u .. and trust im ready ;) and i know that i want it ! :]

08:59 PM May 07 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

it's great feeling for you, and my great feeling to make sex just with my husband .. it's muslims girl's hope..

sorry for my Q , but does your mom live with your dad ?

09:00 PM May 07 2009 |

amirlashkari22

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I trust you Patii Wink, so go and do what you think is right… It is gonna rock! Cool

09:02 PM May 07 2009 |

bibibe

Poland

hey I am from Poland too and I think Pati is a little  irresponsible, what will you do Pati if you click? I live in POland too, I am almost 18 ang I am still a virgin !  for me it is normal, I have boyfirend who I love and who loves me (I hope) . and we do not make sex . I know there are many kinds to provide against pragnency but I still think it is irresponsible ;) my firnd , who is in the same age, is pragnet . she had boyfirnd , she thought he loved her, but now she is alone, she is lonely. she has a lot of firend but her baby has notr a father. i think we should make a sex after getting marriage. but it is just my opinnion ;)

09:04 PM May 07 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

bibibe..im with my bf 2,5 years.. i think its much ! and he is 19 yeras old.. i know that he wants to do it.. ofc if i dont agree he wont do it and he wont break up with me.. but im ready to..

as we know in world are tabelts, condons,etc ;]

i dont want to have child…as my bf ;) and my bf said me ''if u will be pregnat i will be with u'

ttrust me.. i trust him.. i know his family and his mother said '' he is constant in feelings , i know that he wont leave me when i will born his child.. :)

09:08 PM May 07 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

bibibe, it is terrible about your friend :/

But you can't call Pati iresponsable cause you don't know them. If Pati take care of herself there aren't reasons she to get pregnated. In my country everybody have sex when they are 15/16 and a virgin person ain't more responsable because of being virgin.

09:11 PM May 07 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

PEOPLE!!! c'mooon)))) stop going crazy))) we all are too different with our cultures, ways of thinking and priorities in life.. one say – sex before marriage is nothing "extraordinary", another say – no, you should save urself, ur body and mind for smth more valuable in the future.. and these two will never understand each other in the way they wanted.. they will argue and argue.. but won't find any "common points".. only one good thing they can do is – to leave each other with peace :)

and now 91patii

answering ur question i of course will say – sex before marriage is a normal thing.. and u know why..

06:49 AM May 08 2009 |