Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

INNALILLAH

meghag

meghag

Qatar

I am so afraid .Why muslim people go night club and get together before marry? Its's Haram and fully Forbidden in Islam.It's my request to muslim brothers and sister not to get Haram life style.  we should  remember we must be face death.         

03:03 PM Jun 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

molken

molken

Turkey

i'm so bored of people are discussing about religion here … why are you interest in people's faith!! i dont understand…

03:52 PM Jun 04 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

If we will discuss such issues we will never finish .Even the "CHOUYOUKH" and "AYEMMA" face a lot of troubles in solving these issues.

05:04 PM Jun 04 2009 |

Reem naser

Reem naser

Saudi Arabia

hello

really  your talk is great…

i hope all  mens and girls  get it on your  idea..

we must  thinking  in life  after  the death  ..

and  we  must  on our selfs  don't  do any  thing made  allah angry  on we….....................

12:33 AM Jun 05 2009 |

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

every human have mind and they know what the good and not good things.

If they are belivers, they also have a choice, to follow their religion or not, with consequences. 

01:11 AM Jun 05 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

meghag, i think that it's not the only picture for muslims

if there are some muslims do taboo actions,on the other hand ,ther are alot of muslim so good and don't do that,so everything has the good and bad sides

01:34 AM Jun 05 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i wonder, what does make molken get bored?!!! he can easy negligt the topic…she talk to muslim..and i think the matter dosen't concern u…or someone forced u to put a comment….i think that one is ur devilSurprised..Laughing

04:39 AM Jun 05 2009 |