Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your opinion towards gays?

fantasycj

fantasycj

China

I have a gay friend ,he is such a nice guy ,but very confused because gays are not treated equally in our country.

I don't think it is his fault ,everyone could choose his own life.

what do you think ?are you the kind of person who oppose gay guys ?

01:39 PM Jun 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

My guess would be that since homosexuality seems to be less tolerated in Islam and in many of the cultures that embrace islam, that homosexuals tend to either hide or repress their sexuality

-

that is what I am talking about. They are less tolerated and the number of gays is less in Muslim countries. So not tolerating them can be a solution to stop the separating of the society. 

08:56 AM Jun 28 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Djouzi: I know. I mean, this is a topic with no satisfactory ending… it only drives people to a fight. Take care!

09:22 AM Jun 28 2009 |

fantasycj

fantasycj

China

it is a controversial topic , it just shows how you feel towards the kind of person who you think is different from yourself,there is not need to fight ,I think.

10:01 AM Jun 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Stop quarrelling with girls; For indeed, you will waste your time and lose your pride

-

your father is the man!! :D:D  in fact, girls annoy me, too with their talkings about shopping and then their annoying voice… 

11:51 AM Jun 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

it was just an example, you know.

12:16 PM Jun 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

* Gays auf Neu.de Die meistbesuchte Dating-Site in Europa – kostenlose Anmeldung www.Neu.de/Gay

Gays

Hier finden Sie tausende Singles mit Foto, Anzeige und Profil www.Neu.de/Gay even on this page  Gays effect on my life….  translation: Gays on Neu.de The most visited Dating site in Europe- free registration www. Neu.de / gay… GaysHere you will find thousands singles with picture, ads and profile www Neu.de /gay  because of that  I AM AGAINST GAYS!

12:20 PM Jun 28 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Memo, why do you object to a nice single gay man or woman trying to find another nice gay man or woman to be with?

You should really cancel your membership in the site if you don't like it. 

04:03 PM Jun 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Memo, why do you object to a nice single gay man or woman trying to find another nice gay man or woman to be with?

-

I care about children who are under 13 or 14 because such ads are danger for them. By the way I want to see useful ads so I can click on them.  I left ebaby for 4-5 months but I came back then because my friends called me back …

04:14 PM Jun 28 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

what other ads do you think are dangerous?

If the sites were restricted to only adults, would you object to gay men or women using a dating site to find a partner or a friend? 

04:36 PM Jun 28 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

restricted to only adults?

there isnt any rule like that in the whole WWW.

05:03 PM Jun 28 2009 |