Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

CSI_fan

CSI_fan

Turkey

Is this true? I read in many news sources, and they all report Michael Jason is dead!! I can't believe it!!! Surprised

11:18 PM Jun 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

eh he was dark..and then was white.. :|

-

EVERYTHING HAS ITS REASONSJACKSON HAD A SAD STORY AND HE HAD THE REASON FOR HIS OPERATION.

09:06 PM Jun 27 2009 |

narges

narges

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

" why did he make soo surgey operation ? eh he was dark..and then was white.. :| If he didn't make these opeartion he would be , be with us. "

i agree with 91patii completely! she is right and i should say all of us will die one day! it`s a true! we won`t die ? but everyone will die different, and i think he cause his death by himself sooner than God wanted!

09:58 PM Jun 27 2009 |

kongming453

China

yes…...he  is  a genius

01:28 AM Jun 28 2009 |

quinn tong

China

i think he is a crazy boy

he is so young in my heat forever

04:03 AM Jun 28 2009 |

Mary**

Mary**

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Yeah he died , ahh I hate him :D

08:01 AM Jun 28 2009 |

_innocent_

_innocent_

Turkey

doctors say he had a disease about his skin..i mean he didnt do it for his beauty..but i dont know whether it is true or not..

n there re some claims about his death..some says his death is not real..i didnt believe it..

09:38 PM Jun 28 2009 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I really more like him when he was in the Jackson Five..and he sang “BEN”....his face was still real and looked cute..
Anyway..RIP for MJ

05:00 AM Jun 29 2009 |

soldierkhan

Turkey

I just watched a film that mocks M.J and it hurt me. I used to laugh it But I am no longer be able do that. People should treat other well before they die.

04:03 PM Jun 29 2009 |

bienemaja

bienemaja

Andorra

it´s a pity for all his fans , but i´m not so surprised about his early death ,having such a strange and artificial life.

03:49 PM Jun 30 2009 |

Kath Rosa

Kath Rosa

Brazil

I love him and was very hard to me realize that it was true he sems to be an awsome human,so sensible and with a horrible father…

But a king never dies,he still in our hearts'n'memories

Now we have t heal the world,make a better place for you and for me and the rest  of human race,remember who is bad and that we are the world 

Cry

01:22 AM Jul 01 2009 |