Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who likes cycling ?

Guitarbach

Guitarbach

Turkey

Do you cycle ? lets tell your memories about your bike tours.

I've travelled the west part of Turkey with my bicycle.

10:54 PM Jun 27 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Yugin

Yugin

Ukraine

I've trevelled the south part of Ukraine, The Crimea. That was only 5 days trip, and I was alone with my bicycle. I hadn't a tent, so I had to rent a flat for a night.

10:50 AM Jun 28 2009 |

Guitarbach

Guitarbach

Turkey

Why dont we organize an international tour :D

05:27 AM Jun 29 2009 |

tomjan

tomjan

Poland

ello,

I'm doing 30-50km every day. I really like it.

Actually I'm going to assemble fixed-gear bicycle (do you know what fixed is? – if no – please look here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Track_bicycle).

I will post some pics when  I finish Wink.

tom

07:05 AM Jun 29 2009 |

Yugin

Yugin

Ukraine

2 Guitarbach – That is cool idea! Where do you think is the best place for it?

07:53 AM Jun 29 2009 |

Guitarbach

Guitarbach

Turkey

Well, Scadinavia is a cool place.

From Finland to Denmark. We must get some equipment for snowcycle =)

North migth be cool than south places becose of hot.

And Tom, your bicycle is really cool =)

I just have a Salcano ALU. I'll buy a ''TREK'' before the Christmass

01:36 PM Jun 29 2009 |

tomjan

tomjan

Poland

ello,

I'm not going to became a bicycle messenger Wink. It is just a longiness Cry about my first bike. loooooooooook here! 

my firs bike

yes, yes I have had such bike through my whole childhood.it was true miracle of polish light industry .when I grew up of my first bike I have leave cycling for many years. few years ago I have bought racing bike but I still long for my first bike. thats why I decided that I have to have fixie. but unfortunately in Poland it's hard to buy such one. so, I have to assemble it myself. actually I'm hunting some good frame on ebay.

tom

ps1. now I know where I'll put my technical question about bike assembling (of course here Wink) – because I don't have too much idea how to do itUndecided 

ps2. did someone of you was working as bike messenger? what an adrenalinefull job! look here if you have 10min free. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55RBeyQC0lo&NR=1

12:03 PM Jun 30 2009 |