Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How is your relationship with your parents?

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

If any one of you don't find someone to talk to or to advise him

I can say that I'm ready to listen,actually we are all here to listen to each other,help each other and be good friends so this subject is as a beginning and I'm sure that it will be a source to speak about other issues

So,how is your relationship with your parents???????

04:21 PM Jul 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

alina_medvedeva

Russian Federation

wow, they are rather good. my perents are like friends, i trustt them alsmost everything- isnt it cool?)

05:51 PM Jul 05 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

ooh yeah it's cool and that's what should be

06:37 PM Jul 05 2009 |

aliazer

aliazer

Morocco

...well first good topic u choose…for me my relationship with my parent is beyond the praise eqpeciallyyyyyyyy with my mother ..but i admit that i haven't done the pebble of what they have done for me….......love u my mother….and thanks for this topic% 

06:49 PM Jul 05 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

well,my relationship with my parents is very good they respect me I respect them and we will live happily ever after Laughing

I really love my parents and trust them in everything I tell  them everything that I even don't tell my best friend sometimes they acting as my best friend and sometimes as my parents according to the situation, they have been always there for me and they always by my side even if it's my fault they never say that I am wrong in public or in front of others.

I wish to meet them in heaven Smile

07:03 PM Jul 05 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

Not at all aliazer hope that your relation with your parent stay stable and  beyond the praise.

07:04 PM Jul 05 2009 |

dhouha89

dhouha89

Tunisia

God keep your parents sane and safe doha-e-b and keep all the parents

07:06 PM Jul 05 2009 |

Blue-moon

Blue-moon

France

i love my parents especially my dad, but my relationship with mum is not that good, she's not educated that why sometimes she's acting different

05:02 AM Jul 06 2009 |

Sina16

Sina16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I love both of them & they love me as well

so all conditions about this issue

are great & in high level

08:16 AM Jul 06 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

oh, very very good. :) My parents are the best ones in the world. My mother is my best friend and my father is my best supporter.

09:54 AM Jul 06 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

well..me and my parents.. wow.. that's something. mom and i are on good terms, however, dad and I aren't in a good relationship. but i think i can overcome that. 

01:26 PM Jul 06 2009 |