Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Bomb in Indonesia ( Jakarta )

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

://

11:58 AM Jul 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

91patii

91patii

Poland

So you have bad country and ppl in Islam :D

for example..In Poland isn't terrorism, and so ? ;]

07:34 PM Jul 17 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

Ok, I know that everywhere are good and bad people.. but you always say ''islam is good, Islam is the best' 

shit.. Islam isn't good !

ha! I will open topic whenever I want ! ok ? This forum is coz when sb want to know sth or share…they add ^^ Don't you know ? ;]

so if u sad me '' dont put topic about islam'

I can say 'don't say that islam is good and the best' :D

08:46 PM Jul 17 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

said me *

08:46 PM Jul 17 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Thanks guys for your concerns about Indonesia. Yeah the bombing has contributed a great deal of havoc not only for the security but the name of Indonesia as well. International people are gonna claim that Indonesia’s still the center of the terrorists. I hope everything’s gonna turn around in no time. Btw nobody’s being suspected to be the actors of the bombing. So I hope we could settle down and waiting for the police’s investigation.
Indonesia currently is under a great political turnmoil. We had our presidential election on July 8th. So the heat is up down here. Also there’s an indication of separatism movement. So it’s kinda complicated. I hope things are gonna be more better in near future.

11:20 PM Jul 17 2009 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Pati:

Here something like it happened. Uruguay has never had terrorist attacks, but some monthes ago some iranian terrorists came here and people were very afraid of it, luckly police found them :S

01:08 AM Jul 18 2009 |

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

91patii

91patii

Poland

Did you hear about it  ?!

All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know?  These bomb made ISLAM !! 

In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER !

9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !!

Patti, I know this forum is the media that we can express whatever we want to say. But please use u'r brain before posting something….be educated and respect others. 

I'm moslem, live in Indonesia and I really really hate what has been happend here and also those who did it. 

Until now, there is no any explanation who did it. So why you said 'Islam".  If ppl did that in the name of Islam, I 100% hate it. Islam never teach us to be like that. maybe for you Islam is not good, but for me Islam is the best for everything. 

so be respect…..at least as human….. 

05:04 AM Jul 18 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

lol… Im rly happy that Im Christians ! excatly , catholic.. and for me it's the best.. not Islam ^^

You even don't know how ppl say about you, about Islam, heh ;)  Lot sof people say that Islam isn't good.. etc… lol ;]

but no matter :]

09:41 AM Jul 18 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

I suggest u'd better go back to your mom and ask her to repeat you your educationand improve your behaviour

I needn't go to my mum . :) i know what's good and what's not good :) Don't tell me what should I do.

my suggestion; post any topic you want, but you are not at the level of intelectuals, comprehensve, ethical, an respected people to post about Islam and other religions..

You can't sya like that about me, coz you don't know me, u can't know me  trough the post, which I added.. I only express my opinion… Lots of muslim tell '' ohhh Islam is good, Islam is the best, in Islam isn't bad things' lol ^ So why always from Islam are terrosism ? Always in Islam are wars etc.. I always hear on Tv.. ''In pakistan, in Iraq, in israel are wars.. why ? In Poland haven't been wars since many years !! lol.. we haven't terrosism.. I talk about Poland, not about Europe, However in Europe are lower wars than in Africka or Asia.. in Islam countries.. If Islam is so soo good, why there are wars ? etc..

Islam and Christianity  has the same rules, and regulation, do u know that ? they both work for lively and spiritual success of a human body… 

oh, really? so why in your countries :  husband hit their wife , husband have more than 4 wives ^ parents choose husband to their children , ? ! it's rly stupid..

In our countries we haven't like that ! Our husband don't bit us, If they do it we can go to the police.. and we can leave them, you musn't do it ! coz woman there are really shy and scared about her husband…

If you love one girl, why you get marry again, and again ? lol ^  You choose 1 wive, 1 husband for whole your life.. if you cant have child.. why husband leave you and find other ? lol, its not normal..here when wife cant hv child, they adopt.. :) heh ;] but OKKKKK

ohh.. why parents should choose our partner ? It's our life or theirs ? heh. :] ha.. then why you always must go outside with father or brother? coz they protect you ? ya, ya, coz when there are wars you can't gooo . hehehehe :]

here we can go alone..and we don't need dad or bro ^

so what's problem ? Islam and Christanity isn't the same, lol ^^

10:34 AM Jul 18 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Did you hear about it ?! All mulim told me 'Islam is good' etc! lol.do yoou know? These bomb made ISLAM !! In every coutyr are bad people… but DON"T SAY THAT ISLAM IS GOOD, IS ALL GOOD< NEVER ! 9 ppl killed ! 50 people are injured !! ://

PATIIII.. REALLY 18? I WOULD STRATCH MY HEAD THERE

10:39 AM Jul 18 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

huh ?

10:42 AM Jul 18 2009 |