Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How the muslim people will celebrate the SOB-E- MERAj?

meghag

meghag

Qatar

May I know how dear muslim brothers & sisters will celebratthe MERAZ?

09:34 AM Jul 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

meghag

meghag

Qatar

THE ME'RAJ – A PHYSICAL ASCENT

JUST A FEW SALIENT features   about the Mer'aaj or the Ascension of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) which leaves no doubt in our minds that it was a physical ascent by both the body and soul, in a state of wakefulness,alertness and complete consciousness. At age fifty two , probably on twenty seventh of Rajab, the Prophet's ascension too place 27th of Rajab is an important milestone in the life of Prophet Muhammod(pbuh),and also a highly significant reminder to use of the special gift from Allah of the minimum 5 – times daily prayers.

10:29 AM Jul 21 2009 |

SOoSOo

Saudi Arabia

Smile

Dear sisters meghag and Djouzi  Muslims never celebrate of MERAZ .Muslims just have TOW celebrations of the year there are Eid Al-Fater and Eid Al-Adha. I hope U get understand dears With my love.SOoSOo

Laughing

12:19 PM Jul 21 2009 |

meghag

meghag

Qatar

If u are muslim so0 I don’t need to explain it. As muslim we pray special nofol prayer fr celbrating those Holly events with 2 Eids.

05:35 PM Jul 23 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

we celebrate SOB-E-MERAJ it's acelebration that I think that every muslim should celebrate.

SOoSOo I also believe that have two eids and we shouldn't celibraty any other eids but what we do in the memory of the elesraa wa elmeraj that we remember the prophet mohamad and we read qura'n and make aparty I don't know how to transelate what it called to english(مهرجان لتجديد البيعه) and there are diffrence between that and the eid.

06:03 PM Jul 23 2009 |