Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HOMOSEXUALITY

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hello everyoneI hope you be fine and happy :D

Homosexuality is a very controversial topic nowadays because some ppl agree with it and some others dont. What do you think about it?

I'll share my experience with you: When I was at school I had some really good friends, you know, that kind of friends who you consider real friends. We always keep together and when the time passed some of them confessed me they were gay :D. As they are my real friends nothing has changed between us and our relationship is lovely. I have get to know some of their thoughts and opinions.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?

09:31 PM Jul 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel that homosexuality is not natural & we wish that only natural phonminas should happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But we don't live natual life, so how can we expect natural to happen ?

In nature male & females grow in togeterness,there is no consideration of male & female & there is no maitainence of any record what is happening inbetween them,there is no watcher & nothing is condemnable or nothing is sin.

but we are far from that existential life,

so whatever is easily available ,is used & during childhood no one knows what is religion ? & what is sin ? so everything happens by itself.

Existential life is powerful than our made made pseudo religions.We continueously admire god but always condemn his creation, & we admire only our made made & considered God

So,nothing inexisential may happen,homosexuality is happening because it's also natural in some way.

Nothing inexistentiall can happen.

There is an tribal society in Basra in India, & you will be surprised to hear about the way of life they live.

It is a rapeless & divorcelless society.

No one knows what is a rape & what is divorce.

People lives natural life & as youngsters mature to sex ,they drop their houses & start living in common community centre ,where they live as they like & when some one feels to live life with one partner,they get married.

Rape has never happened nor divorce & there is no driving force of laws by religion or government.

It is purely self driven society.

01:41 AM Jul 30 2009 |

LightTobby

France

a friend of mine who is homosexual told me that he truly think that it's unnatural because gays can't reproduce themselves but he have a real sexual attraction for men and can't deny it.

I do think that is not natural too but I don't judge him even if I think it's a kind of perversion.

Now, I don't know if he can change just to be in the normality defined by our society because, I take my example, I couldn't be gay for any reason.

09:27 AM Jul 30 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Well…God created Man and woman…Not only Man or Only Woman. So ithink how it must be. woman and man.

Typical answer!

God also created Humans to live in Peace! do they live? no. 

God Created Adam and Eve to they live happy and to they respect their god! and they didn't.

dont come with that of God created this or created that because that isnt a justification.

10:06 AM Jul 30 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Wow Yoshi, I saw the second link and I wasnt surprised about the reaction of homophobics, u know?  I've hear that some hompphobics might be gay  but they try to cover it by critizising and hurting homosexuals behavior and feelings… we never know.

I was surprised about the murded! wow, That was amazing…

Murdering people is not ok, whatever the reason is…

Thankks for sharing ur opinion!

Take care

05:40 AM Jul 31 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

First of all hello everyone…..Wow! this is a very sensitive topic as for me personally i am not an advocate of homosexuality i don't think it's natural i am not even looking @ it from a religious angle let's look @ it from a practical angle the design of the human body tells it all the Man has the penis and the woman the vagina the physical attributes of both sexes compliment one another and the truth be told women are getting more and more beautiful everyday(that's from my perspective as a man).....now the truth if someone says he or she is gay it should not hamper there rights to exist they should be treated equally like any member of society but the truth if my friend tells me his gay i am definitely going to feel awkward around him from then on even probably avoid him being a heterosexual and what really annoys me is when i hear the word homo-phobic as if there is something wrong with me then nowadays even in the media the homosexual is believed to be more stable than the heterosexual the truth as human beings we all have problems but we should pray for Gods guidance…..

07:45 AM Jul 31 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

Whitney correction a homophobic is not necessarily gay it's just the way you feel inside that a man can sleep with another man even lesbianism i have some friends that say it's okay when women are gay that @ least they have beautiful bodies it's still crap if i had a daughter or son that told me that he or she was gay i will be far from happy it is not primitive thinking but proper thinking lets tell each other the truth the world is spinning out of control really fast as human beings we are trying to defy the laws of God and the laws of science so lets think what happens after that…........

07:58 AM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

really annoys me is when i hear the word homo-phobic as if there is something wrong with me

when someone call black to a Negro, or something like that, does that person have not something wrong? OF COURSE THAT PERSON HAS!! THAT PERSON IS RACIST! it is obvious homophobic is the same of racism, but inthe way of homossexuality! so if racism is a problem homophoby is too.

then nowadays even in the media the homosexual is believed to be more stable than the heterosexual

media could have told that, but you cant generalize.

the truth as human beings we all have problems but we should pray for Gods guidance…..

Indeed! 

11:25 AM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

but the truth if my friend tells me his gay i am definitely going to feel awkward around him from then on even probably avoid him being a heterosexual

I wonder, If you can stand close to a girl! she may fall in love about you, but OH! like she is a woman, it is okay! but if a man do, WOW, disgusting! this is exactly the homophobie in itself. Being a gay is diffrent than WANT TO FUCK EVERY GUY

I think Half of the society see gays as disgusting and filthy creatures that want to fuck and being fucked by men!

what about filthy straight that doesnt have nothing else to do than rape girls and also do the same as gay, but the opposite!

the truth is:

If a man did sex with alot of girls : wowww!! he's a hero!

If a girl did sex with alot of men: disgusting! she is a whore!

And if a man loves a man: yuuk! digusting!!!

Whatever! Society that doesnt renew to the new world, must stay away!

11:30 AM Jul 31 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

if i had a daughter or son that told me that he or she was gay i will be far from happy

The worst thing someone could ever do to a gay , its the family not supporting them! Me, If I had a daughter or a son, that told me that he's gay, I'd be more than proud because of his courge of being in the society like this! Me, AS a father, I'd be more than happy and proud of my son/daughter that seek for his happiness

it is not primitive thinking

so what is?

but proper thinking lets tell each other the truth the world is spinning out of control really fast as human beings we are trying to defy the laws of God and the laws of science so lets think what happens after that…........

God created us by his image! DEnying what god gave us (creating someone as gay) isnt it a sin too? 

11:34 AM Jul 31 2009 |