Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why is Ebaby Life Talk always flooded with Islamic and Anti-Jewish topics?

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I come online, and all I see is the first page with tons of topics about Islam (how it is the greatest religion, or how Muhammed is the greatest mofo that ever lived), Ramadan …

It's basically down to 2 users: Djouzi, osesame.

Two prebuscent boys from Algeria and Egypt that have nothing better to do in their lives but piss other people off on the internet by imposing their religion on everyone else.

To anyone not apart of these, do us all a favour and keep your topics about Islam for another site:

Here's a good one: http://turntoislam.com/

Update: Now the user has moved on to spam the forum with as many anti-Semitic topics to fill the gap.

It's a shame that there are no moderators for the forum, it just allows people to take advantage to spread nonsense and hatred.

03:12 PM Sep 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

LOL

We already know that djouzi is sick ! maybe he'sbecoming a zionist or a islamic fundamentalist! he has an obsecion for islam. and he telling that he wants to kill jews.. so I think djouzi will be the next Bin laden. But in fact, he will died before that happens. he only talk that because he is on his safe land, and his jewish friends (if he has) dont see that! I bet when he is close to a jew, he pretend only to be nice just to not be hit. that's a typical reaction for a sick. He barks too much but dont act! 

He says he's trying to prove that jews are the bad guys, but in fact he cant prove because is not truth. besides it is not only his fault at all, but from his parents or his media that showed wrong things when he was a baby, so Growing with the same Story of revange on jews, made him the sick guy that we already know!

besides is clear he doesnt know what he's talking about. 

10:58 AM Sep 06 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Djouzi  Nobody asked you to create those stupid, boring, sick, unessessary threads about islam and you did right?

But Djouzi have you realized you say always the same things!? you dont have nothing else to say?

the hole i was hidding was on your Cunt, manyak!

11:15 AM Sep 06 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

XD

I cant restist commenting your stupidities!

xD

11:26 AM Sep 06 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Just think  WOW, you also find something particular that I found on all comments that Djouzi  says. he DOESNT know what he's talking about. ;D

Dont mind about his stupidities, he is sick, and he will die soon when he realizes his illness by himself. 

11:34 AM Sep 06 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

JUST
jew& THINK zionismWink..

"and u should find another hobby but attacking jews"

"who knows maybe i have jewish roots lool but one thing is sure never hate someone cuz of his roots that is so apsurd"

"but tears cant never be caused cuz of some non-sense fear"

"djouzi..u think palestinians are only nation in world that has been killed look at rest of world look at history..
"

NOW IT IS VERY OBVIOUS WHY U DEFEND JEWS WITHOUT ANY RATIONAL REASON…..
I KNOW SOME MEMEBERS HERE PUT A COUNTRY FOR THEM NOT BELONG TO THEM TO BLUFF OTHERS

11:40 AM Sep 06 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"you are just so naive, u don't know what i am"
emmmmSurprised, no commentLaughing..
ah, r u fabs' sister?Wink

11:42 AM Sep 06 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

I didn't read all ur conversation, sorry people, I'm too lazy. :/ anyway, I agree with fabs1, it's really boring when I come to life talk forum and I see 4-5 or more new topics about islam, ok. I can understand that, if sb wants talk about this, but usually I don't see that sb write there sth…. and when I want talk about sth. normal.. I must look for and look for.. because all the time I see topics about islam :/

11:47 AM Sep 06 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"I KNOW SOME MEMEBERS HERE PUT A COUNTRY FOR THEM NOT BELONG TO THEM TO BLUFF OTHERS

WHAT? explain me what your brilliant mind wanted to say?
"

I THINK THE WORDS R CLEAR, NEED NO BRILLIANT MIND, U DON'T KNOW WHO I'M?Laughing..Wink..
NICE TO FIND NEW FRIENDS HERE WITH US, WITHOUT THOSE TOPICS WE WOULDN'T SEE UR BEATUFULL FACESCoolKiss..Innocent

12:10 PM Sep 06 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

THANKS DJOUZI....I'M AT UR SERVICE..AND ALSO FOR ANY GOOD MEMBER HEREWink

12:15 PM Sep 06 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

emmm… are u kidding or what? I didn't say that I like ur topics, djouzi and osesame … :S they are always boring.. pfffffff…

and I'm not sweet! :S

12:16 PM Sep 06 2009 |