Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why is Ebaby Life Talk always flooded with Islamic and Anti-Jewish topics?

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I come online, and all I see is the first page with tons of topics about Islam (how it is the greatest religion, or how Muhammed is the greatest mofo that ever lived), Ramadan …

It's basically down to 2 users: Djouzi, osesame.

Two prebuscent boys from Algeria and Egypt that have nothing better to do in their lives but piss other people off on the internet by imposing their religion on everyone else.

To anyone not apart of these, do us all a favour and keep your topics about Islam for another site:

Here's a good one: http://turntoislam.com/

Update: Now the user has moved on to spam the forum with as many anti-Semitic topics to fill the gap.

It's a shame that there are no moderators for the forum, it just allows people to take advantage to spread nonsense and hatred.

03:12 PM Sep 04 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

.then.
"and I'm not sweet! :S"
emmm, let friends here judgeLaughing...
i think the black and white is better than the colored oneWink...

"I didn't say that I like ur topics, djouzi and osesame …"
WHO SAID SO?!!!!!!!Innocent

12:57 PM Sep 06 2009 |

violet166

violet166

Poland

pfffffffff…. I'm dying… :S ehhh.. so? maybe I look sweet but in fact I'm not!

01:04 PM Sep 06 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

Djouzi

I wont reply becoz I know you just a kid 

lol, you've just replied! hehe

Please go and do something interestin like caring about your studies insteadin of wasting your time tracking to make pleasure to yourself

I'm in vacations, bitch!

anyways djouzi!  get out! 

01:11 PM Sep 06 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"pfffffffff…. I'm dying… :S ehhh.. so? maybe I look sweet but in fact I'm not!"

Don't get angry, every woman on the earth has its beauty, there is no absolute ugly woman….trust in urself first!Kiss

01:36 PM Sep 06 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

I miss the old Life Talk topics.

the games, the Stupid questions, the Share a pic, etc etc.

Now it is islam there, zionism over there, ramadan here, israel on the other side.. i'm sick

XD

03:48 PM Sep 06 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

for a few days, ebaby life talk has been full with essays about israel! congratulations israel, u ve outpaced the islam talks! 

Only the usual negative lies, posted by the same people.

03:52 PM Sep 06 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

They never promised! they said they would see what they could do!

but they are always slowly!

besides, Till there, there will be so many islamic and religious threads that they will only change the ''Life talk'' to ''Religion talk''

05:21 PM Sep 06 2009 |

Jack_240

Jack_240

Saudi Arabia

i really wish that E!baby admins do us a favor and make a new forum "Religion Forum" to stop this nonesense. 

so, the religious guys can do what the hell ever they want. 

man, i wish the kids in the japanese anime are as sweet as the real kids here. 

don't get me wrong guys, i'm not taking sides, i just write what i think. 

anyway, it doesn't matter what u think of me in the end. 

08:23 PM Sep 06 2009 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

All you guys need is a neutralizer..

Point #1: Talk about banana and the topic will lead to Islam or religion..

Point #2: Again, almost everybody attacks the person and not the subject matter..

Point #3: Again, internet has no censorship.. Multiple and bogus accounts are always a possibility.. Resolving this matter is next to impossibility since most of you don't like or are not allowed to post your pictures/photos..

You can freely post anything you want, and moreover freely read the topic you like.. Whether or not you will read, like, reply to or dislike the topic are your prerogatives..

Point #4: Admin themselves post topics which will surely make us reply, okay? Otherwise this site will die a natural death..

Point #5: Topics like Islam, Jews, racism, etc. sell like hot pancakes since, after all, the empathizers of those topics are the ones who need to practise English.. Naturally, they will talk or post something which they are most knowledgeable and comfortable at..

Point #6: Djouzi never imposed on us that we believe his religion.. We can choose to be enlightened or brainwashed, but we can always choose to stand by our religion.. Discernment is the keyword here..

Point #7: If you are sick and tired of the topic about Islam.. ONLY IF.. Bark on the right tree.. Bang on the admin to have this site scrapped and renamed, Islam,Baby!

Chill out, everyone.. Loosen up a bit.. Have a LOVELY day..

09:24 PM Sep 06 2009 |

Atamantschuk

Germany

Thank you Fabs 1 for this topik. Et is for me very interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09:30 PM Sep 06 2009 |