Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Virginity

nadyaa

nadyaa

Indonesia

Well, I need some opinion about this…

Hmm… my friend got dumped by her boyfriend because she's a virgin… I repeat… because she's a virgin!

I never thought that we living in such an insane world… what kind of guy that dumped their girlfriend because of that reason?

02:34 PM May 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

People often complain about being "dumped". It is difficult to see it when you're in the middle of it, but… this is a HUGE blessing. Being dumped is the ultimate difference of opinion. How could anyone consider continuing an intimate relationship with someone that would dump them? Why should anyone go on worrying about such a person? The person that dumps you is surely not someone you'd want to spend your life with or share much of anything with. They showed you how little regard they have for you, your values and your feelings. Whew…! Thank God you found out now and not wasted anymore of your life on that person!! Whether the difference is sex, family, disagreement over pets… the difference means it is someone that is not "THE ONE" for you. Be grateful and not hateful. It is a big world with billions of men and women in it. If only one is what you want, you have many to choose from. Lots that have similar values as yours. ;o)

06:56 PM May 13 2007 |

nadyaa

nadyaa

Indonesia

Wow… thanks for ur opinion… that was very wise… Laughing

07:48 PM May 13 2007 |

Haze0

Haze0

Japan

Umm, did he have a specific reason for that, or did he just think that she would be "unexperienced"?

09:59 PM May 13 2007 |

nadyaa

nadyaa

Indonesia

Geez… I don't know… Undecided

He said that he's not used to had a relationship like 'this'... What's 'this'? I'm not sure… Maybe he (sorry) slept with all his x-girlfriend… My friend is too good for someone like that… She deserve more…

Worldmikel was right, It is a big world with billions of men and women in it. We have many to choose from. "Lots that have similar values as yours."  

What do you think?

03:14 AM May 14 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

that guy is a total ideot tell your freind to kill him or call me ill kill him …lolz he should be killed BTW..

11:58 AM May 14 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

If the boy abandoned the girl just beacause the girl refused to do love affairs with him, he was a total ass. If he  loved the girl he wouln't  force the girl to do anything against her willing.

She could suggest him to try a prostitute.

12:38 PM May 14 2007 |

nadyaa

nadyaa

Indonesia

Yeah, I'm thinking about assasination… what do you think, black "n" blue? :P

Hmm… I never see her wounded so badly before. And I'm all said and done with all the cliche words such as… "you'll find someone better" , "he's not worth it" , etc…

But the worst part is : she's still hoping that someday they'll be back together again…

I hope times could heal her feeling.. :(

03:20 PM May 14 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah i am an total freak when it comes to killing and assasinations .. so you can allways ask for my help in that kinda stuf ..

im soory to say this but if your freind is thinking to back to him im gonna kill her my self .. thou i hope she's better now. hey tell her i say hi ..lolz .and tell her that there is more men in the worled .. and they aint gonna finish..unless i kill em all for being such ideots.

02:00 PM May 15 2007 |

nadyaa

nadyaa

Indonesia

No… don't kill my friend… she's my only bestfriend… she's like a role model to me.. I adore her so much… Just kill that stupid-shallow guys that dumped her, so she wouldn't have to think about him anymore and all of us can live peacefully!

12:59 PM May 17 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

haha okay i wont kill yea freind but ima tell you one thing she will never stop thinking of him no mater what.. cuz when you brake some ones heart its okay but if your heart is broken by some one its not.. trust me ive seen it.

01:48 PM May 17 2007 |