Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life

Surbhi

Surbhi

United Arab Emirates

Do you think that Life is Rocking???

05:11 PM May 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

athcan

athcan

China

I think that life is a long road.

03:50 AM May 18 2007 |

janacalicut

India

Hi surbhi, My life was not rocking till i see your photo here.

08:57 AM May 18 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I just received a message from my MSN.my friend said he found true love.Althougn he fell in love with her for a long time.But now he dare shout at me.He doest not doubt again.though we walked with each other for a long time and have the same idea at first.Yeah but I am dealing with something now.He thought I dont care about him and leave away from msn.OooOHHH~my brother…I love you and congratulate you.Did you hear that I played "close to you" for you.It`s a melody without a language.I know another melody at this album is silent emotion.I love you..It`s your life.I am pleasure to see you to get your happiness.Don` misunderstand…

09:12 AM May 18 2007 |

Surbhi

Surbhi

United Arab Emirates

Oh janacalicut, you're naughty…...

Surbhi

09:54 AM May 18 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

in my mind,life is a song,mixed with happiness and sorrow.

12:55 PM May 18 2007 |

janacalicut

India

Hi Surbhi, According to me Life is a journey. a journey with a lot of sweet and sore experiences. and you can decide it at some extent whether it should be sweet or sore ones. And the main formula for a successful life is acceptance, u have to learn accept things in life as it comes and find proper solutions wherever required. Life will be rocking some times, if it's rocking round the clock it's not life. if there is an up , there is a down also , if you brerath in you should breath out too. so is life.

05:34 AM May 19 2007 |

milashka

Azerbaijan

Hi,I'm from Baku. I've just joined you.I read your discussion and I liked it.O.K.

07:04 AM May 19 2007 |

milashka

Azerbaijan

hey,isn't anybody here?Don't you to greet me?

07:12 AM May 19 2007 |

Ninacrystal

China

Hi Surbhi,

In my mind , and my idea . life is a pictue. And we are the  painter .we can draw whatever we want to become , which colours we like best.and so on. in a world ,my life is sweety and full of love !

09:44 AM May 19 2007 |