Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your life for?

Pine

China

earn money ,get married , have child , be retired,and then wait for dying? when i thought  i would pass my life like this, i felt terrible.could you tell me your anwer.

what's your life for?

thank you!

08:49 AM May 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

an old book

China

do what i like to do,eat what i like to eat,

04:57 AM May 23 2007 |

Shahbaz

Shahbaz

Pakistan

I think eating, enjoying, and earning money is not the real life. Life is above all these things, these are only the supporting things. In my opinion, every person can derive the real meaning of life, the real happiness.

This is some thing we need to think about.

06:02 AM May 23 2007 |

fangjie008

fangjie008

China

i like with my family,if i have enough money i will go to junketing,but i must work hard now for providing myself, in my opinion life is love ,passion,family and think

06:37 AM May 23 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Hmmm..I think that unknown and mixed religion likes lawyer and ask the follower to eat symbol paper so that I dare not do what I like.I want to espcape from here to musical college.

07:03 AM May 23 2007 |

kanije

kanije

Turkey

actually you have a mistake in your opinion.  don't forget your past, plan your future and live at present.  if you worry about future , you lose your present. may be your life will be very different from you thought. nobody can know this so live at present and be happy. dont lose your time by thinkings.     

07:36 PM May 23 2007 |

*Stef*

*Stef*

Spain

My life is for learning to be happy with those little things that change life…for having pleasure,eat,drink,dance,love love love!(and learn new things from very different persons)

07:57 PM May 23 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

sorry..I have not seen it yesterday.I would not abandon it.I used to think something on the piano.I doubt it when I was a freshman.but after I go through college.I think don`t warry about it.there is a reason for the subject.I knew what you mean.don`t care future that because it`s inside.maybe we though it when I was a child.

07:20 PM May 24 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Well,I think it`s easy to deem a nationalism,right?I know traditional view.it`s still working nowadady.and some of people afraid of it.but the reason what I said is not you think,I know the view stand outside the subject.but it`s base on your judgement.can we escape from the circulation in future?you know our history.it`s like you hate the officer but you need them.also like I am interesting in some religions but not a follower.I am pleasure to see the structure and how to translate into XXXXXXX

09:15 PM May 24 2007 |

kelly0828

kelly0828

Germany

ENJOY LIFE ALL THE TIME. and I wanne paly a important role in some flied one day.but i'm still looking for what should i do for living in the near future.

05:42 AM May 25 2007 |

Ninacrystal

China

I think. my life is enjoyment , my life is happy/ sunny/ funny/ I love my life/I want to have a happy time with my family members …..........

Yes! come on!

10:19 AM May 25 2007 |