Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your life for?

Pine

China

earn money ,get married , have child , be retired,and then wait for dying? when i thought  i would pass my life like this, i felt terrible.could you tell me your anwer.

what's your life for?

thank you!

08:49 AM May 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jacey

Jacey

China

Living happily with people who I love together.

12:56 PM May 26 2007 |

Shahbaz

Shahbaz

Pakistan

Life is to find yourself.

To explore yourself

You are the power.

Find out the power with YOU

01:00 PM May 26 2007 |

sucky

sucky

China

just taste my life.

be kinda people I want to be and want to be remember. 

02:34 PM May 26 2007 |

nagyg

nagyg

Hungary

Maybe it's strange but my life is for being the best! I think everybody wants to perform well in life, wants to have a good job, a good relationship and so on. To this you want be better in something than the others. The most important thing in life is to find this something. If you find this you will be satisfied in your life.

10:32 PM May 26 2007 |

Gomana

Gomana

Saudi Arabia

hiiiii there

as a muslim i have a message in my life

worship Allah during my life, worship Allah when i have fun, worship Allah during eating,studing,dealing with ppl, working,discovering,,,,,ect. spread happyness and the reality of happyness.

really i feel soooooooo comfortable. then when i die i will face my God with good things i did then Allah will astimate what i done

11:34 PM May 26 2007 |

Pine

China

Just enjoy your life ,enjoy what you do

03:27 AM May 27 2007 |

odie

Philippines

hi!your message catched my attention!!you’ve asked what life is all about or what is your life for..since i was a buddhist i believe that our life or our mission in this world is on attaining enlightenment..you may never believe on me.but do you believe that people had a past life??because i do..based on our principle,every individual has the 3 existences..the past,present,future..if you just understand me, we are now in the present w/c would be our past if we will be reborn in the future,,if you die in this lifetime you will be reborn in the next,next after death and so on..this is the cycle of life and death..but you can free yourself from that cycle..by doing so,you have to change your karma(either bad or good)especiaally the bad one by chanting nam-myoho-renge-kyo..and by affiliating to true buddhism..you are very lucky because i taught you something that will change your life..chant nam-myoho-renge-kyo 3x..i’m not saying this out of arrogance but because im commited to true buddhism.

07:41 AM May 27 2007 |

DISSER

DISSER

China

Life is really a big deal.from my part,life is love ,passion,give but do not ask to much.Life is to struggle for the goals we set at different stages of our lifespan. To enjoy a good life ,learning how to be a man is a primary thing. We should also study to engjoy the beautiful view on our road to death.

09:51 AM May 27 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

Well.I disscused the food with a morden girl from Australia…we talke about someone eat big cockroaches and snake kangroo..we felt very shock.I think we are out of balance now…

10:28 AM May 27 2007 |

DiegoRE

DiegoRE

Argentina

Well my friend, I have to tell you that I feel like you when I think about it. I am always trying to find a complete answer about the sense of life and I found that more I look for, less I understand. I have a car and a nice house. My parentes are alive and I also have a beautiful girlfriend, and I'm still looking for an answer.

I have red a lot of books which talks about it and I found that we have to live happy with all the things we have and don`t be all day trying to earn money or complaining about everything. I know a lot of people who are very negative and I always think that I don`t wanna be like them. I wanna be happy and positive. We should try to do the best everytime.

That's what I think my friend. I hope it`ll be positive to you.

Best regards.

Diego  

06:24 PM May 27 2007 |