Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your life for?

Pine

China

earn money ,get married , have child , be retired,and then wait for dying? when i thought  i would pass my life like this, i felt terrible.could you tell me your anwer.

what's your life for?

thank you!

08:49 AM May 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zikun

zikun

China

Why we live in this world? the answer is simple,because we have hopes and any things we must to do,so we can earn cheers and the happy that we give!

04:04 PM Sep 13 2007 |

mawlod

Syrian Arab Republic

hi

my life its very happy with my chat

08:03 PM Sep 13 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

my life is 4 unlimited things….......+8

11:19 PM Sep 13 2007 |

jalalkjou2000

Morocco

What’s life for me ?

Life is a gift from  ALLAH.It  starts  when we born  and it ends   when we  die . It contains not only  good things  , but also  bad ones .The good ones  are :   hope, optimism, ambition ,happiness , joy ….The bad ones are :  pessimism,  discouragement , despair …….

As I said above life is the period between the birth and the death , that’s means it is limited. Since it is restricted , we have to take advantage of it by doing what  we like  ,living without daunting, and recalling it is the most expensive gift which we shouldn’t spoil by  our hopelessness ,  cowardice .

12:36 AM Sep 14 2007 |

happy-Jane600

China

that's a question!

I'd like to enjoy my life .share different things with my friend and my familar.after all,life itself is a mistery.YOU can't say what will happen tomorrow.

05:39 AM Sep 14 2007 |

maldita_069

Philippines

My life is for everyone who come along and share their lives with me…. for everyone who allow themselves to be part of my life…

08:14 AM Sep 14 2007 |

CatastropheMonica

Czech Republic

Hmm… My life is easy… To be clever, positive and everytime ready for every crazy thing and … easy, be ready for everything loves… Laughing

03:39 PM Sep 14 2007 |

titokiller

titokiller

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

i live to dream then i make my dream true not like poor ppl they dream to live inside in the dream they wont wake up ,,,,,, thats my life for

01:31 PM Sep 26 2007 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

enjoy every stage in your life ()

and have agood relationship with god >

that is all

05:19 PM Sep 26 2007 |

Phoebe612

Phoebe612

China

I think life is a big word as every person have the different life style, the different character.

some life style you think it unbelievably,but other can enjoy it,right?

so, I think life is just a way to live ordinary,to do things you wish,to achieve the goal you set.

I am 24 years old now, my life are for : geting married,take care children, have a warmly family is my wish,because a person not live for alone,right?

so dont  think too much, just think the happy thing,because life is short. when you are die,you won't be regret so much.

09:42 AM Sep 27 2007 |