Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your life for?

Pine

China

earn money ,get married , have child , be retired,and then wait for dying? when i thought  i would pass my life like this, i felt terrible.could you tell me your anwer.

what's your life for?

thank you!

08:49 AM May 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

skyside

China

i think maybe the relationship of all the people who were taking care of u all the time in your life .so i think i should work hard for them. for my familly ,my relatives ,and my friend and my company even my boss.hehe,that's all.

04:29 AM Aug 28 2007 |

zahra87

zahra87

Algeria

well i think that we live this life and enjoy it through dealing with ppl i mean ppl treatment ,living alltogether feeling of the pain of each other,be happy for the happiness of one of us ,here is the charm of life ,however when you live solo you ll feel how life is meaningless and you get rut,the other thing is that you have to feel and essentially believe that life will end but there exists another life after our death which will be ideal if we work for it from now so that we can live in a wonderful paradise after death which would never end.

03:40 PM Aug 28 2007 |

O_D_

O_D_

Romania

my life is 4 me

06:34 AM Aug 29 2007 |

lucky4ever

lucky4ever

United Arab Emirates

my life is 4 my God then 4 me

08:49 AM Sep 01 2007 |

eseyyah

eseyyah

Turkey

life is a examination of Allah. money, women, alcohol, works… all of this part of examination. Allah's have some rules. if you obidence or not to rule of Allah, you will get  response.

a life what away from Allah, it is not worth to life.

everything is temporary, life is what after the die is endless.

02:39 PM Sep 01 2007 |

Kactus

Ukraine

have a fun

06:13 PM Sep 01 2007 |

Kactus

Ukraine

hAVE A FUN

06:14 PM Sep 01 2007 |

shanie

shanie

China

right now ,i only want to enjoy everything and everytime .

11:34 PM Sep 12 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Life means a person stays alive and tries to be happy to be real youself and bring happiness to ppl around you.

It is very easy, isn't it?

03:20 AM Sep 13 2007 |

smart baby

smart baby

United Arab Emirates

My life is for my God. And I think that we should put our aims infront of our eyes and work hard to fulfill our dreams..

So that we will be proud of the work that we have done for ourself and our family..

That's all

06:28 AM Sep 13 2007 |