Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is Maryam?!

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Maryam was a name of an American girl. This girl was something different among others, and her story has always been inspiring me toward thinking about our life. Maryam was a unique girl, not like any girl but her case resembles the unwonted currency which is difficult to exist. She was so interested into other cultures and languages, she speaks around six languages. She studied Engineering in USA and after graduation, she decided to fly around the world to discover the unknown world, people, cultures and life. She visited the middle east countries and the famous landmarks. Jordan, Kuwait, occupied Palestine, but Palestine and especially its holy city Jerusalem (Al-Qudas) was the most beloved to Maryam. She loves Al-Qudas and she had always wished to pray within the third holy place in Islam and the third Kiblah in Islam. I am not sure if her wish had been come true or not. Maryam learnt to speak Arabic and Hebrew and she had dived to discover these two cultures with the life’s manners and with their people’s beliefs and religions. Maryam was reading so much and she was interested in religious and cultural books which brought her to find the way she was looking for. Islam was an extraordinary station where she stopped to pick what Islam holds of treasures. As she declared once that she inspired by Islam and this religion entered her heart immediately which then leaded her to go on with this new journey. I am qualified enough to demonstrating her impressions and feelings about Islam, but with what remains for us of her memories as she left the life after about one year she lived with peace and happiness of Islam. Maryam passed away after a horrible accident, but she still live with us with her brave and faith, she still live and will live for longer than others live. I ask and supplicate to Almighty Allah to accept her in his mercy.

You can visit her blog with this URL:    http://maryam19.blogspot.com/

07:29 AM Nov 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

moonman

moonman

United Kingdom

Thanks Brother

I will check for what you have sent Smile

KeEp ClOsE

05:15 AM Nov 21 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

KeEp ClOsE
I LIKE KEEP CLOSE FOR RIGHT GUIDED PPL, MAY ALLAH FORGIVE U AND MAKE U ONE OF HIS PARADISE AMEN1

02:12 PM Nov 21 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

Thanks for you post.

May God send all to the right path (including me)

11:55 PM Nov 21 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

May God send all to the right path (including me)
and me and Gkiss! :-)

05:28 PM Nov 22 2009 |

dodydody

dodydody

Egypt

I ask and supplicate to Almighty Allah to accept her in his mercy.

Amen.

please,read "Al Fateha" for her.

09:38 PM Nov 22 2009 |