Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is your life all that you expected?

sucky

sucky

China

I'm tired of my life now.Everyday I do the same old things,facing books,computer and tests.I want to change my life.But I don't know how to change it.I even don't know what kind of life I want.

Is your life all that you expected?

02:37 PM Jun 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nabuno

nabuno

Spain

i suppose it is very difficult to be totally happy.When we are younger, we all make great plans for the future, but in most cases, we only can fulfill very few of them.

I know that everyone says that it is very important to make a great effort to get your dreams. I agree with them, but i also think that when you cannot get them, the worst thing you can do is to get discouraged.

I am sure that very few people can say that their lives are exactly how they had desired or expected.  

I suppose the key to happiness is to accept what life gives you (sometimes it is much more than you think) , try to improve it. If u can do it, great, If u cannot, dont worry, always there will be something nice in your life.  

05:10 PM Jun 09 2007 |

sucky

sucky

China

Thanks for your reply.I feel better now.
we do those things today for some reason.sometimes we have a hard time.but life still have to be continued.

03:43 PM Jun 15 2007 |

alfred Y

China

Life is woderful and a mystery.Donnot worry too much about it when meet something hard.And also,donot lose yourself when gain those you want.Life is to be lived.Everything may happen.

09:20 AM Jun 16 2007 |

monica_he

China

I think life is varid with your mood all the time. when you feel happy, you will love your life deeply; if there is something unhappy happened with you, then you will face to darkness. so  just accept the life which given to you at present. To keeping a happiness mood is very important.

09:34 AM Jun 16 2007 |