Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Wanna boycott Israel? - some helpfull tips

Deansweet

Deansweet

Israel

Hello my anti-Israel friends! 

As everyone knows, you've been trying to destroy Israel for 62 years now (or is it 63?...could any one please tell me how old is Israel?), anyways you've clearly failed. Since I'm so kind, I'm gonna give you some bad ass tips that might cause a real damage to the Israeli economy. (and you all want that don't ya)

All you gotta do is follow and listen carefully to what's being said :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saeky9I5T9c

Now before i get the f out of here (sorry i have this social studies exam…you know… with the women rights and democracy and all that crap…oh wait u don't)

I gotta share with you a proverb i find very relevant these days, which goes like : "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad" :D

peace out hommies ;)

09:20 AM Jun 03 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

In other words you are telling us that Israel is g-d who bestow upon creature so many countless favors that if someone even wants to boycott that will be not boycott rather suicidal attempt and moreover the wolrd should learn how to behave with g-d, ....

And whenever g-d decides to kill anyone, anywhere and for any reason nobody has the right to question him ….

And like many other countless powers he also has the power to declare anyone terrorist, sinner or anything even if they are on the mission of humanitarian aid….

As everything creature eat, drink or use any kind of luxury is from him alone ….

so shut up and not even try to protest …. "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad" ....

is above interpretation correct, sir?

Thanks for giving us new dimension for our lost souls ….

The monotheistic Israel … crafting themselves on the face of g-d ….

Are you than monotheistic after declaring yourself g-d?

10:28 AM Jun 03 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

All you see is what your European racist eyes see which is looking at land ownership the same way Europeans looked at every non-European land they found-ripe for the taking. You really don’t want to look at the history of Palestine objectively. You want to swallow the Zionist lies that “there are no Palestinians” while every Palestinian I know can trace their families back hundreds of years as living in Palestine. Do you think every single one of the non-Jewish population just disappeared after the Romans kicked the Jews out nearly 2000 years ago? Think again and try to find any historical facts showing how and where a massive depopulation of Arabs happened in Palestine after the Jews were kicked out. In short, you have bought into the Zionist line which is the same one I’ve heard used for European-Americans genociding Native Americans and stealing their land-“the land’s empty and natives are just “digger Indians” who don’t develop the land like we Europeans do” and so we see a repeat of the maps showing the decimation of Native American tribal land holdings matching the decimation of Palestinian land holdings so that another set of European religious fanatics can come in and take the land away from the indigenous population.

01:45 PM Jun 03 2010 |

Deansweet

Deansweet

Israel

Aladeen – no, Israel isn't gOd. don't put words in my mouth please.

07:33 PM Jun 03 2010 |

Saladeen

Saladeen

Pakistan

please watch again your You-tube segment and all it portrays and your selection of time is the basis of this interpretation. If this you-tube selection was before humanitarian-aid program brutality than I would had interpreted it in some other words but all you show the blessing for to tell us that even if g-d Israel hit humanitarian-aid workers never try to protest about that ever.

Ok now you tell me and keep yourself unbiased for some time how you would interpret your own thread in that context?

I condemn those who were behind 9/11, and who killed any Jew or any innocent person in any given time in history, will you condemn those who were behind this brutality? 

Peace! 

08:25 PM Jun 03 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The comparison of colonialism and Israel is simply ridiculous.

Jews are not strangers, but indigenous to the region.

ISraelis speak a language indigenous to the region, and practice a religion indigenous to the region.

Jews have lived in the land for 3000 years continuously.

Comparing Jews and Israel to European colonialists is a red herring, nothing more.

04:15 AM Jun 04 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

In other words, you Muslims should roll over and die like good dogs put to sleep so Jews can take your lands without having to fight you guys for it.

05:33 AM Jun 04 2010 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

someone(not muslim) once wrote this for a zionist person
your post is a disgrace to human rights. You show yourself to be a willing stooge of Zionist propaganda. Just listen for a change to the people attacked and stop listening to their terrorist attackers trying to weasel out of their crimes against humanity once again. Israel is a vicious rogue state that is a threat to world peace with its consistent disregard for U.N. and international laws protecting human rights. Get out of your Zionist fog and start having a conscience for oppressed peoples instead of their fascist oppressors.
really wonderful!

07:59 AM Jun 04 2010 |

MarcoArmaniBRA

Brazil

Listen to the man, and you muslims will f* with israel :)

11:58 AM Jun 04 2010 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

'Oppressed victims' don't use rockets, suicide bombers, rifles, knives, steel batons and slingshots…

It takes a bit more than blind first looks to sympathize with Israel's situation.

01:56 PM Jun 04 2010 |

Rockyy01

Rockyy01

Pakistan

My dear Deansweet…
You seem to be a nice person… :)

About your forum…
I wanna say…

NO (MATURED) ONE HAS ANY PROBLEMWITH ISRAEL
It’s just a country like our countries…

But No (MATURED) one is here who DOESN’T HAVE any PROBLEMS with the POLICIES that ISRAELI POLITICIANS do…

I mean… just be neutral & see which country violated…
broke… & ignored U.N Resolutions the most…?

How many people have lost their lives in this conflict…? in this WAR?
DON’T SEE JUST JEWISH OR JUST PALESTINIANS
SEE JUST HUMANSHOW MANY
?

IF THEY’RE KILLING THEM CUZ THEY ATTACKED THEM
THEN WHAT ABOUT THOSE MILLIONS OF INNOCENT KIDS?
WHO COULDN’T EVEN HANDLE THE WEAPONS
MANY OF THEM EVEN DIDN’T KNOW WHAT THE WEAPON IS
?

THE WOMENWILD DOGS ARE LEFT ON THEM
WHY?

I really never wanted to say bad things about any Nation…

Country… Region or Religion…
I always talk about ‘THE ONLY THING THAT UNITES US
THAT’S THE HUMANITY

No matter Jewish… Christians… Hindus… Sikhs…
Muslims… Communists… or any other you are…

You just stand in the circle of HUMANITY with ALL OF THE HUMAN BEINGS

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE
YOU HAVE SAME & EQUAL RIGHTS TO LIVE
TO BE HAPPY… & TO BE SECURED JUST LIKE EVERY HUMAN

But… the saddest thing is that when you try to talk about making people near & find some of them abhoring at you… why…? cuz you’re a Muslim…?
Cuz you’re Palestinian…? or against of their Innocent Killings…?

Where is the act of Being Neutral…?
If we started to defend our countries whether that’s doing wrong…
Then the borders will be not on just lands…
THE BORDERS WILL BE IN OUR HEARTS
PLEASEI REQUEST YOU ALL
LET THE BORDERS EXIST JUST ON EARTH

you know what…
WE ALL REALLY SALUTE EVEN THOSE JEWISH WHO RAISE THEIR VOICES AGAINST INNOCENT KILLINGS

BLOOD IS BLOOD
WHEN I SEE BLOOD ON STREETS THERE
I REALLY NEVER IMAGINE THAT IS IT THE BLOOD OF A JEWISH OR OF A PALESTINIAN?

BUT ONE THING I STILL REALLY WONDER

WHEN WOULD WE ALL BE STANDIN UNDER ONE ROOF OF HUMANITY
RATHER THAN STANDIN ON THE EARTH OF BLOOD…?

02:10 PM Jul 10 2011 |