Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Would you break up because of cheating?

andylu2

andylu2

Canada

I asked this question to a couple of my friends and they had different answers. If your boyfriend or girlfriend cheated on you one time and only one time, would you immediately break up or try to understand the situation and solve it?
Check me out at: Ipod English

06:20 AM Jul 12 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pinknara

pinknara

Thailand

Totally agree with the sweet..

I mean like.. If you love someone, they cheated on you, you two broke up.. you missed that someone so much.. then that someone came back and asked for forgiveness and being together again, would you?

12:26 PM Jul 28 2010 |

moon_light_2008

Saudi Arabia

well i can't answer for this since we don't get girl friends .. but if my wife would cheat me .. I will not let it go ;) .. we are soooo much jealous

11:09 AM Jul 29 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

If my guy cheated on me I would break up with him in a heart beat…not before turning to a Super Saiyan and beating him into a bloody pulp! xD

Once a cheater always a cheater =/

09:14 PM Jul 29 2010 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

O-B-V-I-O-U-S-L-Y 

Because someone who cheats on you is not a reliable person. You can forgive the fact that ur couple hurted u or something like that, but a betrayal.. I dont think so. 

07:59 AM Aug 03 2010 |