Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Would you break up because of cheating?

andylu2

andylu2

Canada

I asked this question to a couple of my friends and they had different answers. If your boyfriend or girlfriend cheated on you one time and only one time, would you immediately break up or try to understand the situation and solve it?
Check me out at: Ipod English

06:20 AM Jul 12 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

I may..

He did it one time, he would do it again..

BUT,

I will not..

I also cheated in the past and I was given another chance..

06:26 AM Jul 12 2010 |

Mr.Kit

Mr.Kit

China

so it is difficult to answer.     If someone deceives you ,I think you may not believe him or her next time.But I love her deeply,  therefore her cheating won't make us break up .Oh ,my lady gaga   

10:23 AM Jul 12 2010 |

pinknara

pinknara

Thailand

I think as everyone said, everyone deserves a second chance.. but no third chance i'd say!! If it happened for the second time, then break up.. of course!

08:53 AM Jul 13 2010 |

saaya

saaya

India

yes. i would breakup,coz no one has no right to cheat anyone,and they have no right to play anyones heart. i wont give another chance.

09:04 AM Jul 13 2010 |

smile

smile

Saudi Arabia

Given a chance for him/her, it might all things go fine. If he/she is cheated again it would better to break up…  

06:25 AM Jul 14 2010 |

Gucci Yeung

China

Of course I would. He who cheated you is not worth your believing. Forgiving means one more chance for him to hurt you.

08:43 AM Jul 14 2010 |

The sweet

The sweet

Russian Federation

Love forgives all. I think if you really love person you will be able to forgive all.

10:07 AM Jul 16 2010 |

unlighted

Singapore

Definitely

12:29 PM Jul 16 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

i agree with what kobiet.ka said.

Nobody cheates me 2 times.

02:13 PM Jul 16 2010 |