Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is Sexy?

andylu2

andylu2

Canada

I often discuss with my friends what looks sexy.  Everyone has different answers and I think that it's an interesting topic.  Do you like mini skirts?  Tight clothes? 

I personally like a girl, with a nice body, to wear a long men's sweatshirt.  It makes them look like that is all they are wearing and leaves room for the imagination.  I also like a T shirt and jean shorts.  I think too few clothes is less sexy and looks tacky.  A girl with long hair in a baseball cap looks cute and sexy too. 

I talk about this in one of my mp3 shows on my English website Cool

<!-Session data->

12:42 PM Jul 13 2010 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

gramatica

gramatica

Poland

Girls are sexi when they feel sexi in their own bodies. It's a state of your mind.  

01:08 PM Jul 13 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

I think that a women with beautiful hands is sexy, maybe I'm weird but is what I think.

I prefer girls with beautiful hands instead of big boobs lol. Nevertheless the face is the most important in a woman's looking. Anyway if she has not enough character, or good values…she has nothing to do with me. 

03:24 PM Jul 13 2010 |

braveheart2010

Egypt

the women who move the desire to be with her is the sexy.

Irene  u're right

07:55 PM Jul 13 2010 |

"into the wild"

Somalia

This is not.

12:25 AM Jul 15 2010 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Sexy is your JJ not Listening to you.

01:40 PM Jul 15 2010 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates