Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

travel - and the problems related

PinkPig

PinkPig

Viet Nam

Firstly, i love traveling by myself. u’re on your own schedule, there is nothing fixed by anyone ! You do what you get to do it, and when u want to do it! it’s so great to own yourself.
If you go with your companions, it sounds good ! How romantic u’re when u and your lover sip the coffee by the river at middle night. What more better than sleep ing deeply after that romantic night ^^! ( without being depended on tourist company)
Yet, if u travel alone. it’s ok! it’s the opportunity to challenge yourself. when u go alone , not only u get away from everything u know. u must get to figure out exactly what’s going on around u. what’s danger and what’s good for u ( because in any cases, there is no one on your side to protect u from)
For instance : u’re walking, and seeing a attractive girl. she has sensuous mouth,... and looking at u in particular way. what more could u ask ? running towards her and making friend ? No ! it’s good for u if she’s alone, but the opposite is so bad >< ...
Coming here and Sharing your experiences !

09:25 AM Jul 19 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

Being alone in a travel is not the best. I prefer someone near me, boy or girl. It doesn't matter. May I choose according to the character of that person?

Now it was actually funny. Some girls pretend to be defenceless, even if they could defeat an entire army with their darkest powers. This is interesting! :))

10:15 AM Jul 19 2010 |

PinkPig

PinkPig

Viet Nam

hi, i like your words, gorgon. how far did u travel alone, ananzhang ? what’re places ? And, are u the type of girl pretending to be defenceless as gorgon said ^^! ( just a question, without being sarcastic at all)

03:26 AM Jul 20 2010 |

PinkPig

PinkPig

Viet Nam

to kobiet.ka : how sad your boyfriend is if he hear of those words. i always want to stay by my girlfriend. even if 24/7, 7day/week, or whole of my life.
“let me be your sunny morning
that will whisper in your ears
all the love we have inside…”

03:34 AM Jul 20 2010 |