Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do u think you can save the world ?!!!

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

The world is made for us humanbeings,holding us,and will only be affected by us humanbeings and our practises…so ?!

Shouldn't we stand for our own home,protect it and save it,even by the least means we could.

11:25 AM Oct 16 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

3rick

Germany

i can not save the world alone, but i can change to improve myself and the people around me, at least i can try it. if everyone did that, the world would be much better.

06:23 PM Oct 16 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

3rick

I LIKE WHAT YOU SAID "but I can change to improve my self and the people around me,at least I can try it.if everyone did that…"

WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL OTHERS COME AND TAKE OUR HANDS FOR THE CHANGE.WE SHOULD DO OUR BEST REGARDLESS TO WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING.

If everybody would think like this,surely,the change will come sooner or later.

and we can start that at least by cleaning the environement where we live,plant a tree in our court yard,smile to others…there are alot of little things that appear to be meaningless but in fact it is the essence for the change.

"never let somebody tell you,you can't do something"

07:18 PM Oct 16 2010 |

mr.goddy

mr.goddy

Germany

I can't accept that the world is created by God and only he can destroy it as well. first, if God creats humanbeings, he should be a kind of hero, but in fact, thousands of years has passed, still, we cannot live permanlently, starving now remains a globle problem and so on, it turns out that god is not god, if he is , he will not allow these problems happen out of his great love. on the other hand, human beings nowadays make polllutions, break the natural balance, break out the wars, if only god can destroy the world, who these bad guys are, are they all gods? Yes, we are gods but on the other side we are evils. the side of coin is actually decided by human beings. in addition, we do bad to the nuture, it will return to us as  a punish。。。u are great, because having a will to save the world, u are brave!

03:30 PM Oct 23 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

mr.goddy

Thanks for the comment,and I agree with you in one thing "Humans are the cause of distroying the earth but not God" why so ?!

Because God has created the earth for us humanbeings and prefered us among all his creatures by THE BRAIN,which allows us to thing and reflect and be responsible for every act we make.

In the other hand God has created evil and good and created this life as an exam or a test and he sent his prophets and messengers among us to show us the right path and to guide us to the straight behaviours…finally what hapenned ?!

Of course there are good doers and evil doers.

Evil doers such like war makers and killers and thieves…will be punished after they die,for not following what god has ordered.

And good doers will be rewarded for following what God has ordered.

God is most merciful and almighty,and this life is nothing comparing to the afterlife (either heaven or hell)

So…I suppose it's humanbeings fault for corrupting his gift from God which is earth,not god,god is not to mistake never,how he can mistake and he is the creator of the thing called "mistake"

Mistakes are just a tool for testing who are the good doers and the bad doers,and if someone commits a mistake and regrets and he decides to change for better,God will forgive him…

Thank you mr.goddy for arousing such point,it is just a matter of understanding and reallizing.

05:50 PM Oct 23 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

The world is made for us humanbeings,holding us,and will only be affected by us humanbeings and our practises…so ?!

the  world is not only affected  by  us

not  only  we  human who   exist in the world

the plants and animals and microorganisms

And non-living things

And particulate matter and the stars and the sun and other planets 

06:07 PM Oct 23 2010 |