Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe the love at the first sight?

selina07318

China

Hello,everybody! 

Do you believe the love at the first sight?  My answer is no.

Can you share your opinions with me? Tks!

11:02 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

I don;t believe because I see a lot beautiful girls every day and I will no be against to have nice time with them (together),but I don’t feel real love to them :)

05:11 PM Sep 15 2008 |

todra

todra

Western Sahara

There is a difference between to fall in Love with And to be Fasciantd by, rigth. The former is much more stronger than the latter.

There may happen a kind of silent communication when the eyes touch with each other; because, there is a language of the eyes, this may give you a soft feeling of interst or so, but not love. Love may come after that sight if they establish a relation and start to know each other and so.

Briefly, love is based on three basic elements.

There should be an intellectual, sentimental/emotional and biological connection. when these three elements combined, then, you will live what's called the real true love…etc. Bearing in mind, these elements have steps.

I wish you meet the rigth one ;)

06:12 PM Sep 15 2008 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I dont believe in it. I think it is impossible to love someone immediately. But some ppl saythey have, so…

04:23 AM Aug 01 2009 |

Tina_ tang

China

Wow…I believe true love! But I don't believe I'll fall in love with somebody at my first sight. That's unreliable!... I firmly believe the love must based on long time getting along…Because love is for lifetime, it takes time to prove.. But I have to admit when you see somebody pretty or handsome, or similar characteristic with yourself, you'd be more lovely to make friends with her/him. That's just a feeling in your own heart, not love…

07:26 AM Aug 01 2009 |

hide_beauty

Egypt

no I don't believe

01:12 AM Aug 02 2009 |

anggy

anggy

Thailand

Laughing Well,I believe the love at first meet too. If that man is VinDiesel …hahahahaha

I'm kidding Laughing I'm really not idea about this topics but I'm would like to join funny with my cute friends only Laughing

02:13 PM Dec 05 2009 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

no.

07:33 PM Dec 06 2009 |