Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is love?

bubblyshy

bubblyshy

Philippines

How do you define love?

Some say it's mysterious, magical, complex, difficult, imaginary, thought-provoking, inspirational, intuitional, joyous, immeasurable, ecstasy, and undefinable. Perhaps. every one experience love and felt it already do the craxy things about love.. 

Love is comforting someone in need of Love and having them know that somebody cares.looking past imperfections in your partner and seeing the beautiful person inside. True love seeks the happiness and well being of your partner. Love expresses itself in the mutual respect you demonstrate to your partner.

How do you define love in your own experience or in your own words?

may you find love.. :)

06:14 AM Nov 02 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

richardjennifer

China

in my words Love is nomatter who you toghter with is feel happiness and warmheart!

there is no stric defination about love,when you toghter with family you are happy and believe because you trust nomatter what you do they will love you all the time;when you toghter with boothmfriend eat some foods,watch a film,play computer games or share something special experience,if you fell happiness and warmheart touch you or a semll on your face,then it's love;When you fall in love with a boy or girl love is missing him or her,you told yourself this is the one I want.when you are barking with him or her,you feel so sad and worry!!!when you broken with your partner you feel the world is destoried,you find there is notheing interest when you are alone!

SO truly love is find the life you want,find the person you loved and then pls cherry all of the happiness which belongs to u!!

Wish every one have your truly love.

10:24 AM Nov 02 2010 |

richardjennifer

China

My heart will go on with you,even if the world will be desteoried!!! Thx

10:27 AM Nov 02 2010 |

Savannah.G

Savannah.G

Taiwan

I think there could be lots of definition for Love. For example, your friend did something that made you feel hurt, on this occasion Love can be forgiveness.

12:39 PM Nov 02 2010 |

"into the wild"

Somalia

love is f…

02:53 PM Nov 02 2010 |