Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How do you think about exams what are always going with you ?:

kee's<king>

China

Examine this thing has been accompanying with us, I was really some to be tired of it!

Feel very tired! Ah!

For the sake of the examination, we have been making great effort, for the sake of the future, for the sake of various tests, everyones are encouraging! But the examination is true of useful?Ah! Can the examination really explain the ability of a person?

Do you feel examination have a necessity?You ,to the viewpoint ,which examines how?

10:34 AM Jul 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

JCDelacruz

Philippines

Examinations, in different aspects, are very useful. It is a way to test the ability of a person mentally, psychologically and physically.

11:33 AM Jul 12 2007 |

INTELLHAVE

Viet Nam

It depends on how you think about it. An examination, in many cases,is very useful. In my country, an exam is organized every year to choose good student to  learn in the university. So, I think exams are needed if we want to find the good ones

05:12 PM Jul 13 2007 |

kee's<king>

China

more and more,the exam is as dry as a chip.

so,i can't stand it.

02:24 PM Jul 14 2007 |