Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The most embarrassing moment of your life.

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

When was it and how was it?

As far as I remember, one of the most embarrassing moments of my life was one day when I was going to my classroom. Just when I passed the door, one of my classmates shot a soccer ball and it hit my forehead. What a way to start a day!!!

O-M-G- It was so embarrassing! xD 

06:21 AM Feb 11 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

raincho

raincho

Malaysia

a noisy fart? haha that was funny..does it give a bad smell?

08:33 AM Feb 11 2011 |

Azeri_LADY

Azeri_LADY

Azerbaijan

a year ago it happened to me..there was snow everywhere.the road was icy..but i was late to my lesson,that`s why i was walking fast..when i`s crossing the road,i slipped in the middle of the road and fell,hurt my leg badly,even couldn`t stand up.one policeman crossing the road helped me to rice.i was so embarrased

09:10 AM Feb 11 2011 |

soku

soku

Poland

My first day in school. I wanted go to home. And I didn't be in the wrong – I hate this place :P.

12:18 PM Feb 11 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hehehe!! Ryo! You're so sweet! :D

Thank yo everyone for replying your embarrassing experiences with us. I had a really good time reading them. And dont forget this: There's always gonna be a person whose experiences will be more embarrassing than yours, so whenever something embarrassing happens to you, just whip your hair and smile :D 

08:57 AM Feb 13 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

LOL!!! WHOA!! U R CRAZYY XD

04:47 AM Mar 04 2011 |

Mystical_Pal

Turkey

Attending the lessons regularly and constantly, I was embrassed not to be able to answer a simple question asked by the teacher since I was daydreaming at that moment. I just gazed at him and the class cracked up. It was a terrible moment. xD

09:34 PM Jun 08 2014 |