Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who's your idol and your favorite song?

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

I've got many, but today I want to mention Aaliyah. She was and will always be my favorite artist. She was talented and her songs were so meaningful..R.I.P.

Favorite song performed by Aaliyah:—> Try again:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH_V09v2BTI 

WHO'S YOUR IDOL AND YOUR FAVORITE SONG? :) 

05:28 AM Apr 05 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rosalind76

rosalind76

Brazil

My idol is Bono, vocalist of U2. I love all theis songs, since I was a kid. Besides being a great singer, he's also involved in humanitarian causes, I really admire him.

This week they're presenting in Brazil, but unfortunatey I can't go.

11:47 AM Apr 05 2011 |

sara70

sara70

Saudi Arabia

My idol is a person who knows with his illusion & tricks he is the best. I love him so much his name Ahmad Elbayad. He is saudi. I knew him recently in Arab’s got talent. Oh Ahmad U R the best.

12:35 PM Apr 05 2011 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Criz: Now, thanks to you I know what's the name of the boy I liked the most from Linkin Park. :) I like him and now that thanks to you I listened to his songs, I like him more :)

Sara: I just watched a youtube video of Ahmed ElBayed, he is an illusionist, and I can see he is very talented! Wow! :O

Rosalind: I didnt use to like U2, but one day I started to listen well to the lyrics of their songs and I started liking them. I agree with you about the things you say about Bono. :) 

04:36 AM Apr 08 2011 |