Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Inspiration from music

Kendy

China

I am always moved by something.Beautiful love stories,enduring affection,brief but shining moment, they all can be my forever memory.I know I am not able to find a feeling myself,only when the music raises can I embrace that passion,I don’t know why,I know it’s strange,strange enough to give no account.
Once I attempt to know all the music in the world.because I am inclined to belong to those who are easily driven by the power of music.I don’t regret.once I possess music,a thought,a feeling,an innocence quickly billow in my heart.I know I can not use common language to express.so I have plenty of excuse to store it in my mind for ever,ever…...
Do you know,when I write this message I am soaked in a very holy and beautiful music,I never regret,xuaner,your smart fingers are my enduring memory.Your sweet music is my forever inspiration.Can you listen to me,xuaner,from my heart to your heart?......
Time witness everything,if I am not clever enough to please and move you,please don’t be so haste to erase this memory.Some people can be friends,but can never be sweetheart for ever,ever…...

03:19 AM Apr 27 2004 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

overseas

overseas

China

Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and live by what they hear.Such people become crazy and they become legend.--Legends of the Fall

10:57 AM Apr 27 2004 |